ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ... ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ?

3rd Person's POV

A fresh new start for the young couple again. Just like before, the two were practically inseparable. Never in a time of their life would they leave each other for a long period of time.Specially on most crucial occasions. Jennie was there for (Y/n) and (Y/n) is always there for Jennie.

"Hey (Y/n)! Nice to see you're still alive" A familiar voice greeted the young man.

"That's a nice way of greeting someone Jen. And I'm also glad that you're still breathing." You joked as she sat beside the bench where you were at.

"Any plans later?" Jennie asked "Want to hang out? I heard there's a new restaurant nearby!"

"Even though there's a new place, we both know we'll still end up in Mr. Park's Café"You replied to which she hummed in approval.

"That is true" Jennie hummed "Want to go to Mr. Park's café then?"

"I think I'll have to pass." (Y/n) replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I still have training later, sorry..."

"It's fine! I can wait for you" She said, giving you her remarkable gummy smile. "Plus I want to see my Best Friend train!"

"Right... Best friend" You mumbled "Maybe I should confess? Or not? Or yes?  Or maybe she won't accept me?! This is so frustrating!"

Another thing we forgot. Kim (Y/n) has a huge crush on his Best Friend. In other words, he's fucked.

~

The practice ended a few minutes ago. You walked to the back of the gym to find a certain brunette trying to recreate Taekwondo moves.

"What are you doing?" You asked with a small smile on your face.

"I want to do what you just did before practice ended." She replied

"The one where you spin then kick!"Once again, the girl squinted her eyes before positioning her feet. Twisting then turning in an attempt to do the spin kick.

"Stop!" You laughed at her failed attempt "You look like a dancing chicken!"

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, "Carry me, my feet are killing me because of you!"

"Whatever you say, Madame!" You said as you bent down, and the girl carefully climbed your back.

(Y/n) walked down the hallway towards the exit of the school, with the brunette riding on his back. As the two of you passed the lockers, the whispers started to begin.However, the two of you just snickered as the other students begin their daily gossips again. This is just a normal occurrence for the two. Many people had mistaken you both to be a couple because of how you treated each other.

A few minutes later, the two of you arrived at Mr. Park's Cafe. The old man stationed near the door greeted you as you went inside.

"If it isn't the Kim Couple!" Mr. Park exclaimed, "Welcome back!"

"Mr. Park, for the last time, We are not a couple!" You retorted with a hint of embarrassment in your voice, but of course, you secretly liked it as people mistake you as a couple. Who doesn't?

"Aww you don't want me to be your girlfriend?" She teased

"Shut Up!" You responded

"Okay okay stop with the lover's quarrel" Mr. Park laughed "So what can I get you? The usual?"

"Yes please" both of you answered in unison.

Minutes later, your orders arrived, and you indulged the beverages given to you by the owner. Small talk every now and then. You've always liked knowing how her days went by. It's kind of a coping mechanism for both of you.