ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻: ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ

3rd person's POV

It has been two weeks since the group was completed. Big Hit Entertainment announced the new group that will be making a debut. And they were indeed Bangtan Seonyeondan.

As the teasers were released, the recording for the very first mv followed. Their schedule was hectic. Record here, practice there. The boys barely had time to relax.

When they do, they rather spend it outside than in their shared dormitories. Big Hit wasn't that big yet. The 8 of them had to share a small space for the time being.

"That's a wrap!" Bang PD exclaimed, "Now go touch some grass."

"Aye!"

And so, the boys were roaming around the place for somewhere to eat. A bit of group bonding per se.

"So, where are we going?" Namjoon asked the others.

"I don't know, I was following you guys!" (Y/n) retorted.

"What? But I was following you!"
Jin remarked as the three looked at each other.

"I'm hungry..." Taehyung complained

"Not this again" Yoongi sighed as he mentally face palmed.

"Oh, what about there?" Hoseok pointed to a small restaurant with a homey vibe.

Not having a choice, the others nod in agreement. The place wasn't that bad at all. It looked small on the outside, but it was spacious on the inside. The owner really did now how to work the place.

It's like somewhere you would go to if you want to stay low-key for a bit. The food wasn't expensive, but they looked amazing.

Not only did they look amazing, they tasted good too. It's such a hard thing to do these days. Find a place where good and not over priced food was served.

~

After all the preparations were made. It was finally time to release the MV. The boys were excited and nervous. What if people didn't like them?

All those thought were wiped away when the music video sky rocketed. Yes, the views weren't that much at first. But they still got the recognition and people knew their name. It was great.

Lastly, BTS got congratulations from almost everyone they knew. Including people that they didn't even know were close enough with them. In this industry, you never know who's genuine and who isn't. No one wants to be used.

"Yah! That was amazing!" Jisoo exclaimed through the phone. "Tho what's with the emo look?"

"You know what? I'm too happy to be annoyed with you" (Y/n) retorted.

"Whatever, I'm just congratulating you." Jisoo defended herself. "How does it feel to debut?"

"It feels awesome! I mean, it was also neeve-wracking and scary. The constant thought of failure was there, but Jisoo, people now knows our song! They know us!" The Kim replied excitingly. "Our hard work is finally paying off!"

"I'm happy for you guys. I'm proud of you!" She replied before hesitating. "What if I don't get to debut?"

(Y/n) was confused for a moment, "Uhm, what? Kim Jisoo! You're a hard worker and you have an amazing talent! It's impossible for you not to shine!"