ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺: ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
4 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
sᴇᴏᴜʟ, sᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

Your POV

So okay... remember that last time when we talked on the rooftop? Yeah that was the last time I saw Kim Jennie before my ass was across the world.

A couple of years later, here I am! A graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Music Production. Crazy how the time passed by.

Flying back to Korea will be a fresh start for me and hopefully the boys too. All we need to do now is debut. Even when I'm in another country, I didn't lack of training.

In fact, I did train while study. Big Hit's branch there took care of me. What's also crazy is Kim Jisoo visited me there for a few weeks! We instantly hit off and became best buddies at this point. Plus, how could she survive in a country that has english as its language if it weren't for me?

I'm so great

Sadly, Jisoo flew back to Korea earlier than me to pursue her own goals too. Now, I had to endure a long flight home with a stranger laying on my shoulder while snoring loudly.

Thankfully, the plane landed after a couple more excruciating moments. Unfortunately, no shops or other establishments are open yet since it's literally 4 am. I only had one destination in mind. The Big Hit Ent Dorms.

-

Gently knocking on the door, I waited patiently for someone to open it. I had a card but it somehow doesn't work, so useful. After what seems to be a millennia of knocking, the door finally swung open.

It was my Hyung Min Yoongi. That's the thing with Min hyung, he likes to sleep, but he can be easily irritated with loud sounds that disrupts his sleep. Hopefully he won't get mad at me...

"Hyung!" I greeted, opening my arms widely hoping for a hug.

"It's 4:30 am" he deadpanned

"Uh... yeah it is?" I replied, confused. What is happening? "Can you let me in now?"

"It's 4:30 am" he repeated more sternly as his eyes drooped low.

"I know"

"Come back later, preferably when the sun is up." He shrugged, slamming the door close.

Uhm, what the fuck?

"Hyung! Let me in!" I banged the door louder, hoping to make Yoongi-hyung consider letting me inside.

Again, after a few minutes, the door swung open again. Now, with a raging mochi.

"WHAT DO YOU WAN—" his eyes went wide as he saw me as his expression shifted. "Hyung! Welcome back!"

"I would say it's good to be back if I was actually welcomed here..." Sulking wholeheartedly, I slowly pulled my luggage as he grabbed the others outside.

"Technically it isn't really our fault for not being prepared." Jin shrugged as he stirred his cup of coffee. "You came here unannounced at 4:30 am."

"Yeah maybe you were a serial killer!" Taehyung exclaimed as he went out of his room. "Good to have you back hyung"

"You know what? I'll just leave!" I huffed as the others rolled their eyes at my antics.

"Stop being a drama queen (Y/n)" Hobi hyung laughed, "Where's Yoongi?"

I grumbled lowly, "Hyung was the first to open the door. He literally asked me to just come back when the sun is up!"

"I would've been mad too if you disrupted my sleep..." Jungkook hummed in agreement.

Oh wow so much for support.

"Anyways, there's your room." Namjoon hyung pointed at the end of the hall. "You can start unpacking or you can just rest up. After that, we're going somewhere."

"You'll love it!"

-

"When you said that i'll love it, I think you're mistaken." I looked around the place in confusion. "I don't love PD-nim's office!"

"Not here! I meant later!"

"Alright, then" Shrugging to myself, the door swung open to reveal the CEO himself.

"Kim (Y/n)!" He greeted, "It is good to have you back!"

Well, at least someone knows how to welcome people.

Inside the office, PD-nim and our group discussed about our debut. From releasing additional teaser photos, to mv teasers and social media promotions too. Needless to say, we were all getting excited.

2 weeks from now, we'll be recording our first song. It's going to be hectic, but it's also our dreams coming true. You just wait world, we're going to shine!

We walked around the block, and a giddy smile erupted from my face. A wave of nostalgia hit me as I stared at the small building in front of me.

It was Mr. Park's Cafe

"It's still here!" I exclaimed as we neared the shop.

"Well, you can't get rid of me that easily (Y/n)." A gruff voice interrupted my thoughts, which I immediately recognized.

"It's great to see that you're doing well Mr. Park!" We shared a small laugh as he embraced me loosely. "The shop's thriving!"

"It's because of some people's promotion you know?" He smirked knowingly as we sat in one of the round tables. "Big Hit Entertainment's New Boy Group spotted lounging in a small Cafe just around the block."

"Yeah, we kinda just chill here during breaks." Jin chuckled, "Love the ambience."

"Oh and Mr. Park sometimes gives us free food!" Jungkook exclaimed

"We appreciate everything Mr. Park" I smiled at the man. He was like our father figure, always taking care of us. "But please let us pay for our food."

"Hmm, I'll think about that." He shrugged, "Oh! That reminds me. A certain Kim is also a frequent customer of mine."

"Oh?"

"She never stopped since High School." Mr. Park grinned at the memory, "She quite had an unlimited amount of ranting when you decided to disappear and went to another country you know."

Even I admit that how we left things wasn't the best. We're both at fault with that. Maybe I'm an ass for not contacting her after all those years, but hey, she also didn't try reaching out to me. So, quits?

Oh gosh, I'm childish!

"Not my proudest moment."

"Contact her will you?" He advised, "Besides, I miss my Kim Couple!"

"Don't we all?" The boys gushed

I could only chuckle in amusement, "All of you will be the death of me."

To be Continued.....
____________________________

If you haven't noticed, from the original part, Kim (Y/n) was supposed to have a lover who sadly cheats on him in this chapter. But I'm not that cruel anymore anymore and decides that it wasn't relevant.

Plus, the emotional trauma that he'll get later on with the story is much more not good, so save room for more I guess? 💀

Rewritten 03-15-2022