Chapter 16: Talk?

Your POV

Did I do the right thing? The scene kept on repeating and repeating inside. I was woken in my slumber by a ray of sunlight. Damn drinking till you're wasted is not so Ideal.

"About time you wake up!" Jaehyun shaked me

"What the hell bro? Did you call someone?" I asked

"Nope, I thought you needed time and space. So yeah I just let you drink and do your shit." He shrugged. I am so glad that I have connections.

"Thanks...I'll pay you back okay?"

"Just come over for a drink with BTS. I also miss them you know?" He suggested

"Sure, I'll be on my way now" I got inside my car and started driving to our dorm.

As I got there I heard the guys using our karaoke machine. I opened the door and they all stopped what they're doing.

"Hey guys..." I managed to say but it came out like a whisper.

"So what did she say?"

"Did you guys do it? That's why you didn't come home last night?" Tae said

"Yah Byuntae!"

"Guys stop it" Jin hyung must've noticed my silence so he stopped them.

"I'll be inside my room if you'll need me." I said with a small smile.

Jin's POV

"Did he just got rejected?" JK said

"Let's drop it for now okay? Let's just let him have his own space then we'll ask him what happened." I said then they continued to do whatever they're doing before (Y/n) arrived.

Aish...Now I'm curious of what happened. Maybe I'll ask Jisoo

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered

"Jisoo-yah did Jennie come home last night?"

"Yes she did. She was fuming tho"

"You know why?"

"No she didn't tell us but she kept saying 'why did he do that?' So I'm guessing their date didn't go well?"

"Oh"

"Why? Did something happen to (Y/n)?"

"No he's fine...I think? He just went home this morning and he looked really sad. He won't talk too that's why I don't know what happened."

"Hmm...I think i know what happened? I already warned Jennie but I guess she didn't believe me.."

"Umm what are you talking about?"

"I think Jen rejected (Y/n) and I think she just got overwhelmed that's why she reacted that way."

"I see...I'll call you once i talk to (Y/n)"

"Alright i'll do the same with Jennie Bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and went straight to his room. I softly knocked on his door.

"Hey (Y/n) mind if I come in?"

"You can hyung" I slightly pushed the door and went inside

"So mind telling me what happened?"

Your POV

And that was the question, how should I tell him?

"Well...I thought we were having our moment. I kissed her she pushed me then she ran. That's it I guess?" I tried to think of a better way explaining this but I guess I don't care about what my mouth says.