chapter 10 suprise

-anna pov-

i was talking to jack over skype...he was telling me how his cousin's mom is getting married and he wanted me to come...."i dont know.... i know we are friends still but it wont feel right....im sorry" i say looking down.....jack amd i continued to talk about it until SUPRISE!! david pops up onto the screen..."ummm hi there?!" jack says confused...."david this is jack my friend and jack this is david hes also a friend a very close friend"i say cheerfully...they exchanged heys and all that stuff and we continued to talk about the wedding...

-5 HOURS LATER-

its suprising how david and jack is getting along real good...."so you want anna to come with you to be your date at your cousins wedding?" david says firguring everything out... "well yes i do....."jack says with a little sarcasm...."well ask her if ahe wants to go maybe she will go...."david says which suprises me...."ummm you know im still here right?" i says with a little giggle..."well do you want to go?" jackjack asks looking me straoght in the face..."if i could bring david..i will go"i say with a smirk on my face..."fine...it will be nice to meet you in person david now good night!" and hes gone...."soo where does he live and why did you invite me??" david just blurted put those questions..."in london england in a nice house by himself and because thats my ex and i know hes gonna try to get back with me and i dont wanna do that and so if things get out of hand then i will have you"i say sneezing afterwards... "oh okai and you have   an adorable sneeze...how come i never heard it before??!!!" david says getting on top of me. "i dont know but you better not tickle me!" "if thats what you wish for!" i busted out laughing as david tickled my sides.  i started to cry and choke on my laughing. "d david stop i i cant b breathe."i say as im turning red and im crying. "okai im sorry are you okai?" he asked worried. i just nodded and sat up kinda. i was sitting on davids lap slowly falling asleep then i was out. "goodnight night anna sweet dreams" david says yawning and then hes out....