chapter 6

this chapter is gonna start in jacks pov but end in annas pov.-----------------------------------------------------------

im so stupid...i let her slip and leave...but how long was she gonna stay here a month?? anyway i was so angry at myself i punched the wall....my knuckles were bloody and red but i didnt care...i went to get the first aid kit and wrap my hand up....i then just took a very long ass shower...it felt nice...i got and checked my.phone seeing i got many miss calls from finn my cousin...why was he calling??(btw.its finn harris) anyway i called back and he answered..."whos that girl in your instagram profil picture??" he askes vert curious.."its umm was my girlfriend but now ex.....i made a careless and stupid mistake and now shes mad at me and she broke it off"..."oh im sorry cousin...but you should talk to her and you know my mum is gettibg married and we were wondering if you wamted to be in the wedding with that girl..." "oh yeah sure we be in it.." i say while smiling..gaahh i gotta get her back...

~anna pov~

i finally made it home....it was the afternoon and i was laying down watching tv....justin then came in....he sat on the floor in front of my face..."how ya feeling sis?"he asked concerned..."im fine i guess...now i know we werent meant to be..but hey its not the end of the world!"i say slightly smiling..."i know".."yeah but im gonna go out and get some fresh air ok?" justin nodded his head and i got up..i put on my shoes and left...i walked to the park and sat on the swings and started to swing......

~hours later~

it was dark outside and i wasnt home yet....i hope justin doesnt kill me...anyway i went on walking back home until it started to rain no pour...i just screamed in frustration...i started running home until i slipped and fell and blacked out...