chapter 11

-anna pov-

i wake up in davids lap. i got up and walked to my dresser to take a shower amd stuff...i got all my stuff and hurried into the bathroom before david wakes up....

→1 hour later←

i get out the shower and walk into my bedroom with my blue towel wrapped around my tiny body...i didnt realize david was still here until he said something..."well hello there anna"he says flirty i jumped which caused me to slip and fall....david just laughed at me...."you know you woke me up when you got up...but i just didnt wanna move"david says with a smirk on his face....i just giggled " well then get out so i can change pleaaaseee!!" i say pulling on my best puppy dog face...."that doesnt work on me anna" "well this will" i walked over to him and kissed him...he kissed back making it deeper. i pulled away. "soo can you leave now?" i say smirking now"one more kiss?" i nodded and kissed him one more time and he left. i changed into my torquise blue shorts and my black and white, i put on my white sandals and i curled my hair and put it in a adorable ponytail. i finished and went downstairs to the kitchen. i fixed me a sabdwich and ice tea..it was amazing! haha i had nothing planned for the day so...i guess it was a lazy day. anyway i got my keys and i went to check the mail. i got all the mail and i saw a big envolope with my name on it. i ripped it apart and it was my letter sayibg i got the internship for youtube in califoria...i screamed my head off!! this is the best thing that happened to me. i call jack and david and my brother telling them the exciting news...they all were happy for me especially david. i told him i will see him later.