chapter 5

~anna pov~

i wake up next to jack...it was nice...anyway i got up as quetly as i could so i dont wake up jack...but that

didnt work because he pulled me back to me holding me tight......"cupcake dont leave me..i need you...bella please dont leave..."jack says in his sleep...whos bella? and why doesnt he want her to leave? i was wondering many things and it was so annoying..i tried to get out of jack grip but he just tighten it making me yelp in pain...i dont know how i didnt wake him up....but i tried again and i finally was out of his grip...i then went to my suitcase and i got out some cropped pants and a v-neck with my sleeping with sirens toms....i started to strip until i felt someone put their arms around my waist.....it was jack...i sighed in relief and smiled.."hey babe"..."whos bella and why dont you want her to leave you??" i was so curious on why he called me that..."shes no one...well at least no one important..."i can tell it was bothering him..."doesnt seem like it....why did you call me bella??"...he looked at me with hurt and anger in his eyes...."bella is no one...anna just drop it"hes getting angry by the minute...."is she your ex?? the one you were telling me about that cheated on you...that you loved so damn much and i tried helping you get over her but now k see it didnt help..."i say with an attitude......."yes its her and im sorry i cant get over her"...i just looked down hurt....he doesbt wanna be with me...he wants to be with that lieing whore that broke his heart....but what can i say...im so done with boys..."you know we just got together but im done with you..you didnt want to be with me..you want to be with her..you just used me to get over her but clearly that didnt happen and by the way im going home today" i cried....i changed into my clothes i got out in the bathroom got my phone and called my brother...he answered "hey anna why ya called??? its like 3 in the morning here"i hear him say tiredly..."im coming home early..im not staying with someone thats just gonna use me"i couldnt hold back my tears....i bawled my eyes out on the phone with my brother.."sis im sorry..ok do you have money to pay for your ticket back?? and call when you get on the plane and off" " yes i do..i will see you in a little bit".."ok when you get here we are gonna talk and jack is gonna get a rude awakening" justin said with anger in his voice...i hung up and i went to the door but before i could open it jack blocked it...."please dont leave" he started to beg me to stay..."you know if you cant hang then theres the door and clearly i cant so im leaving and dont.beg me to stay and we are fucking over..."i was hurt...i pushed him out the way and i was gone....