chapter 7

~anna pov~

i wake up in a bed? where the hell am i?? i get up pretty quick but i fall...i moan in pain...then someone came and helped me up.."thank you?"i questioned more than say..."no problem and my name is david if you were wondering and you were in my bed and yeah"he says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck..."oh yeah kinda but thanks for you know bringing me here..wait why am i here?".."you fell in the pouring down rain and hit your head and blacked out so i brought you here because i didnt know where you live" he says smiling slightly....i started to giggle....this guy is pretty adorable..."whats so funny!?"he asked?!"nothing its just you being awkward is adorable and kinda funny"i say still giggling.....david soon joined in...everything then stopped..my phone was ringing..i got it and answered it....."anna mcClaire collins where the hell are you and why havent you answered your phone!!"my annoying brother yelled through the phone..."look i was coming home but i slipped and felk which made me black out now im at a friends house...you can come pick me up if you want?"i say calmly...he just hung up...guess i just have to walk home then..."hey david it was really nice of you to help me but i have to go..my brother is pretty pissed at this moment...."i sighed."oh ok want me to give you a ride home?"i nodded and we left...soon i was getting smooshed by justin.....he hugged me so tight i couldnt breath....i finally i got the strenght to push him off of me...."justin i legitly couldnt breath thanks"i say taking in some deep breath...."sorry anna".."its cool but im gonna go take a shower"..justin nodded and i went up to my room...i thought about everything that happened....and i realized i didnt get david's number...oh well..its not like im not gonna see him ever again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER¡!