chapter 17

-anna pov-5 months later-

I was leaving for Califona for my intership for youtue today. I was wearing an aztec crop shirt and high waist washed shorts and black boots. My hair was done and it was lookibg good since i dyed it and made it ombre. Anyway i was at the airport with all my bags with david and justin oh and i cant forget jack. David and jack are best friends now and jack is pretty much an older brother to me. Life is just right. "Im gonna miss you guys so much but.you gotta visit!" I say tearing up "Babe its ok since youre gonna.be out there during christmas we are coming to you hopefully ok?" i nodded as i hugged david... "Ahhh Anna im gonna miss you so much!! You better call us when you land ok??" jack says already crying!! " haha you know it! I will text you all when i land and when i get to the youtube headquarters i will call ok?" they all nodded their heads and it was my brothers turn to talk...."i remember when you were just 3 years old and you got your first camera....it was a toy one but you loved it!! And then finally when you were 14 and cheered you got a real one and started recorded videos.....now youre all grown up and going to live out your dream" he finishes and i was crying now. I hugged him and my flight was called....i hugged eeryone one last time and i was off to california...here goes nothing.......

Wow such a short chapter