chapter 12

--weeks later-

It was the day of jacks cousin mom wedding.........i was gonna wear a high low dress that was a navy blue....i had my shoes dress makeup and anything esle i would need for later today....i walked into davids part of the hotel room and jumped on his bed.....he groaned and i just laughed my but off!! "Morning sunshine!!" i say all happy and stuff...."what time is it....???" david says still tired...."its 1:30 in the afternoon you been sleep forever!!" i just giggled until david shoved me under the covers with him...he was on top of me...and i was blushing like crazy...he leaned down and kissed me...slowly and passionatley....i kissed back of course....he started to take my shirt off but i stopoed him"we cant do this...im sorry" i frowned and looked up at him...."hey babe its fine really dont worry now lets go get ready i cant wait to see you all beautiful" he says smiling.."do i not look beautiful now??" i say joking around!" no you do....gaah staaahpp!!" i giggled and got up....i went to the bathroom and began to shower!

-2 hours later-

I was almost done.....i just have to do my hair....i started to curl it and about a hour later i was done.....i looked in the mirror....."okat i look decent right?" i say to myself....."no you look amazing as always anna" i hear david say with a smile....startled i turned around and my eyes widen.....gaaah he looks amazing!! I looked at the time and saw that we needed to go.....i grabbed my bag hotel keys and left.......david and i got into a cab and went to jacks house

*minutes later*

We were sitting in jacks living room....jack was still getting ready... David was talking to Finn Harris. All i know is that hes famous and my ex's cousin. Anyway jack came and

We left to the wedding. I hope nothing goes wrong.......

(Skipping until that night)

Everything is going fine jack and finn harris jack david these two girls beth and cara and i were all hanging out on the balcony of the huge beach house that was close by the reception area od the weddding. "So what do you people wanna do?" cara ask all of us so excited "david youre it we all got 20 seconds to hide go!" i yelled and we were all off. I ran pretty fast under this bridge and i was hiding...... Someone then put something over my mouth and i was out........