chapter 3

A/N story is just gonna be in anna's view the whole time and im sorry for all the mistakes!!on my phone writing!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i wake up to an empty bed...i didnt see jack anywhere..it then hit me....i kissed jack yesterday....well now he knows i like...good job anna good job *note to sarcasism* i got out of bed and went to my suitcase....i found out it was gonna be a warm day so i decided to put on my torquise blue v-neck shirt,khaki shorts and torquise blue vans...i put my hair down and i sprayed some perfume.....i looked in the mirror...i looked ok....anyway i went down stairs and saw jack was making breakfest...he then saw me..."hey love im cooking some eggs and bacon and later we are going to starbucks to get you your choclate frapinnchino" he says smiling..."you remember my favorite breakfest awwee"i say smiling like an idiot....soon jack and i was eating eggs and bacon....we both finished and we were off to starbucks.......after a 20 minute drive we were in line waiting to order...soon it was our turn...the guy at the register was looking at me like he wanted to get with me or something....i just rolled my eyes and i just let jack order for me..."may i have just a regular coffee and for the lady here a choclate frapinnchino"he said with a little smile"would that be all?" "yeah" "ok your total is $6.57" jack paid for our drinks and we went to go sit down in a table only for two...i pulled out my phone and saw i had a text from my brother justin...he.was asking how im doing....i replied back saying im doing great and im at starbucks with jack....i closed my phone and went back to talking to jack....the waiter came with out drinks....it was just another slutty looking girl that was gawking over.jack......she handed jack his drink perfectly fine but of course she "accidently" spilled mine on me..."what the fuck is your problem like damn i havent even did anything to you and you spill my drink on me??" i say pissed off...i promised justin i wil control my anger so i juat got up and left....i didnt know where i went but i just walked and walked until i made it to a park...i just sat there i sighed...what is wrong with people like come on did she really have to pour the damn drink all over me....ughhh...i looked up at the sky and i saw it started to pour down raining hard.....i just screamed in frustration.....i took my shoes off sat them down and i cut some music on from ny phone....good thing i have a water proof case....the song if you cant hang came on...perfect song at the moment.... i started to sing and dance along......this was amazing...soon some car pulled up...and someone got out i saw it was jack"please tell me youre ok??!!" he says in his sexy british accent...."im fine...dont you just love rain"i asked..he nodded and smiled...i grabbed my shoes and phone and we left to the house...i was shivering my ass off....i grabbed me out some sweats and a tank too with matching underwear and bra....i then showered...it was nice having the warm water running down my body....i finished my shower and i wrapped a towel around me....then i saw my clothes were missing...im gonna get him.....i ran around the house looking for jack until i ran into him...which ended with me falling on top of him...i blushed like crazy....jack chuckled...."awwe is ana bannana blushing!!" "no im not gosh jack!"i say looking like a fire truck...he just laughed at me until i got up....i finally got my clothes and put them on...and soon my fragile body was asleep in his strong arms...