chapter 18

-anna pov-

I arrived in California.......i gelt the breeze on me and the sun shining down on me...it was nice....Anyway i walked and got my bags and called for a taxi...i got one and i was on my way to the youtube headquarters...i called my brother and boyfriend and best friend....they answered."Anna!!" they screamed into the phone......." cali is amazing!! Loving the sun shine!! Im on my way to the headquarters of youtube...actually im here well i will call you later love you guys!!" i say and ended the call......i payed the taxi driver and walked in..... This place is huge and amazing!! Theres slides and its just like a huge play area!.... Anyway i went up to the lady at the desk and told her my situation....she then sent me up to go see someone....as i was making my way up i bumped into someone....it was the one and only jc caylen...... Hes my favorite out of everybody in OUR SECOND LIFE!! "im s s s s so sorry" i finally choked out......"its fine" jc says looking at me.."wait you look so familiar youre Anna McClaire Collins!! I heard so.much about you!!!" he says fAngirling! "really? Im not even famous!" i say shocked..."well older members of youtube are mentors for the new ones and we get a portfolio of them and i got yours!" "so youre my mentor...thats rad!!" i say happy!! "yes now come with me... Im gonna show you around and then we are going to your place where you have your own car and stuff!!" i couldnt believe this.... I finally have my own car!!!!

-hour past-

I was at my new home....i unpacked everything and i video called david.. He answered!!

"Babe i miss you so much!! What house are you at???" he asked confused...."Hun well you should know that this is my home now and yea.....and i have my own car!!!!!" i say excited"sweetheart thats amazing!!" i heard a knock at the door and i took my computer with me....i opened the door Nd saw our second life and andrea russet with them.....suprisingly i didnt fangirl!" babe who are they??!" david says. "david this is Jc Sam Connor Kian Ricky and Andrea...they are youtubers my favorite ones!!! And Jc is my mentor and Andrea is kian's gf and the guys are a group called our second life! Oh and guys this is david my amazibg boyfriend!!...we have been together for almsot 6 months..." i say smiling and blushing... Everybody was like awwwee thats so cute!!"hahaha Anna we were gonna go out do you want to come?" Jc says to me..."oh umm i was gonna stay home and chill for a little bit and.order chinese food and have a movie day...you guys can join if you want i dont mind!" i say...they all cheered and went home to go change.....i continued to talk to my babe until he.had to go...david justin and jack were all going out for a guys night!....today has been.an.adventuriius day and its ending amazing!