chapt. 8

i wake up to it raining outside...i thought to myself its gonna be sunny later..anyway i got out my outfit of the day and changed into it...i grabbed my jacket and i left for the day...i walked to my favorite coffee place...the smell of coffee and tea...i ordered my usuall and i sat down and sipped on my ice coffee with a little bit of lemon in it...minutes later i finished my drink and left....i soon was on my way home until i bumped into someone and i fell with him on top of me...i see its the guy that helped me..."hey youre that guy that helped me"i say smiling"yeaahh thats me names david and your name?" i told him my name as we got up...we continue to walk and talk until we were at my house.."well this is my stop...i guess i see you around?" "yea oh umm heres my number" he says blushing a little...i put it in my phone and i went inside..."whose that guy you were talking to anna?" my brother says oh so curious "oh thats david  hes the guy that helped me when i slipped and fell..we ran into each other and he just walked me home"i say with a little smile..."oh right thats cool" i just rollled my eyes and went up to my room...i turned on my music and i started to clean...then out of no where i get a text from david..

D-nice dance moves hahaha

A-stalker much!?

D-its not stalking if your brother lets me in...I turned around and saw david standing there laughing his ass off at me....i just joined in...but stopped"why are you here anyway?"..."well im sorry i wanted to get your advice on asking a pretty lady out" my mouth just fell open..hea gonna ask some pretty girl out and its not gonna be me...ugghhh..."oh ok umm well make it adorable and sweet but dont go overboard...."i say slightly smiling ..."ok i will be right back" i nodded and he left...i just sat on my bed and waited until he came back...soon enough he was back with my favorite flowers in the world daisies!! and my favorite gum!

"whats all this?!".."ok i wanted to ask you out i just dont know how...so i came back and i walked in on you dancing terrible which was adorable and i asked you how to ask you out...so then i went and asked your broher what your favorite flower and gum was and he told me and i got it and came back to where we are now"he was blushing bad and it was just so sweet!i then ran and hugged him making us fall down...we both laughed"so im guessing its a yes?" he says"yes!"i say! he kissed my cheek right after we got up and then he left...i put my flowers in my vase and i ate a piece of gum....that was amazing