chapter 13

--jacks pov-

Everyone was fo und except for anna...where the hell is she??? No one knows...it was getting late almost to midnight and she hasnt came out and she hasnt reaponded to anyone calls yells screams everything....gaaahh i hope shes okay......

~anna pov~

I have been torture how ever long it has been. . i havent seen david jack or anyone and im getting scared.....i wanna go home...the same person thats been torturing me came back and i started to scoot back....."who are you?? And what do you want??" i say started to tear up...."oh nothing just you" the guy says......i just screamed in frustration but only to get slapped in the face....i aggresively push the guy out the way and ran toward  the window...thank god it was open...i crawled through only to be outside in the middle of no where...... i took my phone out of my bra and called david he answered "where the hell are you?? Everyone is looking for you!!" he yells through the phone..."look i was playing the damn game but something happened and i ended in some room and then i was tortured and beaten and now im cold and bruised up and i dont know where i am...."i yelled back into the phone..."okay im coming what does your surroundings look like?" david says worriedly."im by the londons eye now come and get me!" i say kinda harsh..."okay jeeez im coming god fucking damn someones in a bad mood!" he yells which made me laugh a little...its weird how he can make me laugh even when im in danger....i started walking until i seen an open store.....i went in and felt eyes on me... The cashier was looking at me like i had shit on my face...i just shook my heard and texted david.

anna≈im at some store and does everyone else know the situation?

David ∞yea jack and his cousin finn is with me

Anna≈ugghh okay....well im gonna sit and wait

David∞uggh my ass

Anna≈hahaha love you you weirdo now come get me!!

David∞ur so damn demanding but its adorable......

I just giggled and sat on a bench waiting for them to come...

-jacks pov-

We looked around to see what storrs are opened... Theres only one i can think of that could be open at this time which is zuma...its like taco bell.....anyway we went there and saw a girl sitting there all hurt..."anna is that you!!!???" i yelled out...she looked up and we all ran to her...thank god shes okay