Chapter 2

Kaitlyn POV

I left Aj's room as quickly as I could, I like John and all but I think he was better off with Nikki. I was going to go to my car when, my stomach starting hurting and growling. I walked to catering looking down at my phone, then I bumped into someone. I looked up and there was Dean Ambrose again.

"Again two tones, you really gotta watch where your going." Dean said smiling.

"I know right." I say grabbing a plate and put some food on it.

"Do you wanna sit with me Ambrose." I asked sitting down

"Yeah of course two tones." he said sitting in front of me.

"So what's up in the life of the eccentric one." I said mocking Michael Cole.

"Nothing really, what about you Kaity you decide if your going to do the storyline?" He asked

"No I haven't but everything points to yes so probably." I said eating my food.

"That's great, we'd all love to have you on our team."

"Yeah well who wouldn't."

"You are to much." Dean said while his phone started to ring

"I've gotta take this I'll talk to you later Kait." he said then gave me a hug and left.

Dean POV

"Hey Rome."

"What's up, Seth said you said to call you."

"Yeah meet me in catering."

"Why?"

"Just come." I said the hung up the phone. I went back to where Kaitlyn was and she was gone, I guess she finished eating already. I sat down and waited for Roman.

Roman POV

"Did he really just hang up on me." I asked myself. Whatever I might as well see what he wants I

in a low bun then left our room to go to catering. I made it to catering and saw Dean's big head.

"Hey Ambrose." I said sitting across the table from him.

"Hey big man."

"What's up, what do you need."

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"Okay speak."

"Well goodness, what's your problem."

"I've just got a lot on my mind and it hasn't been a good day."

"Oh why you and Layla fighting."

"No, I broke up with her."

"What why?"

"Things just weren't the same."

"Oh, well that brings me into why I called you here."

"Okay shoot."

"Are you seriously questioning your sexuality?"

"What!"

"I heard you talking to Seth."

"Oh how?"

"I was walking into the room when I heard you talking and then yeah."

"Okay."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I can't tell you." I said getting up and running to my car. I got in my car and buried my face in my hands, god I'm so stupid why would I run out of there I asked myself while pulling out of the parking lot. I stop when I heard a loud thud and screaming, I got out of my car and there was Dean on the floor under my car.

"Dean what are you doing under there?"

"I dont know I should ask you."

"What?"

"Your the one who ran me over, now get me to a hospital!" He said while I picked him up and laid him in the back seat of my car, and headed for the hospital. What have I done?

Dean POV

I watched as Roman ran away, what the hell did I do now. I ran after him only to catch him getting into the car. I ran behind the car, while Roman started the car. I thought he would stay there and wait till I left but I was wrong, in a blink of an eye I was run down by Roman. I screamed in pain, Im no punk but man that crap hurt.

Roman POV

I was taking Dean to the hospital and I was freaking out, how can I run over one of my best friend. I decided to call Seth.

"Hey Rome-."

"Meet me at the hospital now."

"Why?"

"I ran over Dean."

"What? why?"

"I was backing out and I didn't see him, look I gotta go bye meet me at the hospital." I said hanging up on Seth and speeding to the hospital.

________________________

That's it for chapter 2 I hope you guys like it.

Read, comment, vote. Love you guys - Fiona. 💜💚💜💚