Chapter 12 again

This so for anyone who the first time it was choppy and ugly.

Kaitlyn POV

I walked around the arena with John, holding hands. I dont know why but i always do this at every arena we go too, maybe its because me and AJ used to do it together. Speaking of AJ can you believe she hasn't apoligized to me, somehow in that phycopathic brain of her's she thinks this is my fault.

"KAITLYN!!!!." I heard someone yell, I turned around and it was AJ. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, john looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"AJ, just keep walking no good comes from talking or being friends with her." John nodded and we kept walking. I felt someone pull my arm

"Hey Kaitlyn I saw you look back at me but I guess you didn't hear me, good luck tonight." AJ said, I gave her a look and tried to walk away

"Hey what is that look for."She said blocking my way, I gave her a confused look

"Okay Aj you do this all the time and it makes being your friend really difficult which is why I'm over it." She started to give that look before she cries, then she started sniffling. I looked around me and at John, I was confused at what was going on.

"AJ." I said and she turned and gave me a serious look.

"Of course, I have better things to do then this and you really need help."

"Really Kaitlyn you choose John and those other people over me your best friend."

"No I'm choosing John and those people over the psychopathic lunatic stand in front of me." I said, looking into her eyes glaring at her. I was about to walk away when she smacked me in the back of the head and threw me into a wall. She tried to throw me into a table but I reversed it, sending her through a table. I started punching her over and over again, John and some other superstars pulled us apart.

"This just proves why we can't be friends anymore don't ever talk to me, your crazy." I yelled at her and she managed to slip out of the grasp of the superstars, I braced myself and kicked her in the leg making her fall on the floor I climb on top of her and started punching her, we rolled all over the floor none of us could get the upper hand. They soon pulled us apart and John dragged me to his locker room.

"Your gonna miss me." I heard AJ yell

"As if." I yelled before John closed the door.

"What was that out there?" He asked looking at me.

"She attacked me." I said

"Well you only have about an hour and a half until you get your hands on her." John said, sitting on the couch next to me.

"Your right, all fair in love and war." I said laying on John, we stayed this way watching Raw until It came time for John's match. I walked around the room thinking, wow this is really gonna happen. Ten minutes into John's match I grab my clothes and put on my all black outfit, only me John and The Shield know what's going on tonight no one else. I wore a black mask with only my eyes showing, a huge black hoodie that basically covered my eyes, black jeans and black combat boots. You couldn't tell if I was a girl, which was the whole point. I was ready for this promo, I walked to the gorilla where I saw john coming back from his match, he winked at me before he passed by me. It's go time

Dean POV

I walked down the hall, I saw the Bella twins.

"Nikki, Brie looking sexy as always." I say walking bye them

"Thanks Dean." They say in unison, I turned and winked at them before heading back on my way. I kept walking and saw Paige leaning against the wall, now we can really have some fun.