Chapter 4

Roman POV

I was at the hotel room that we all shared, it was huge. I just I couldn't be around Dean I get this overwhelming feeing around him and then I can't breathe and I get all these butterflies. I must sound like a chick right now but it's the truth Dean Ambrose gives me feeling like no one else has. But what does this mean for me? I was in the middle of my thoughts when my phone rang, it was Seth. I guess Dean is up.

"Hello."

"Hey Rome, Dean is up."

"Ok I'll be there in five minutes." Looks like I'll have to think about this some more later. I grabbed my keys and ran down the hallway to the elevator, man I can't wait to see Dean. I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital.

Seth POV

After I made my two phone calls I went back into Dean's room.

"So how you feeling bro?"

"I'm good."

"Well I've got some bad news."

"What is it?"

"You cant wrestle for some time."

"Oh my god, well I'll call it a well deserved break."

"Good idea Dean I'm proud of you."

"Thanks." Before Seth could reply there was a knock on the door and in came a nurse with a tray of food.

"Thank you." I say for Dean since he's suddenly forgot his manners. He took the cover off his food and it revealed spaghetti, garlic bread, chocolate cake, and jello. I never thought this day would come but Dean pushed his food away. Yes, I was shocked too Dean Ambrose refusing to eat.

"So your not gonna eat." I asked

"Nope." he said

"Well I'll eat it for you." I say taking his tray and putting it in my lap, Dean turned on the tv. I was half way through eating my food when someone opened the door to Dean's room. It was Roman, no surprise he got here that quickly. He walked straight to Dean not even paying attention to me.

"Hey Rome." I say

"Oh hi Seth." He said

"How's your day going?"

"I dont know how would yours be if you hit one of your best friends."

"Oh right."

"Yeah wait isn't that Dean's food?"

"Yes but he didn't want it."

"Oh."

"Hello I'm sitting right here guys." Dean said interrupting out conversation.

Roman POV

I tried to avoid talking to Dean as much as possible but when he interrupted me and Seth conversation I realized I have to talk to him.

"Dean I'm really sorry I never men to hit you with my car."

"It's okay Rome, I'll be out if here and wrestling in no time."

"Oh yeah well the doctor says it's going to take at least take 2 months for your leg and all your broken bones to heal."

"What two month!?!? Two months of not wrestling!!!!"

"Yeah I know."

"Seth can you please leave I need to talk to Roman." Dean says, Damn I'm about to get an earful. Seth looked at me and then at Dean, he groaned and nodded then put the food on the table got up and left the room leaving the door open. I looked at Dean, nervously taking a seat besides his bed.

"What do you need to talk about ?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, a couple of things actually." "But first I felt you kiss me on the lips." I froze the butterflies in my stomach began to spread throughout my whole body

"Y-you did." I asked

"Yeah I but I liked it." Dean says, smiling and I forced a smile of relief "But I don't know if we can be together. I don't know if I'm that way." My smile quickly disappeared, but I just nodded.

"I understand, when you're ready, I'm here." I say

"Okay." Dean says

"Is that all you want to talk about?" I asked and Dean thought for a minute before nodding his head.

Dean POV

I can't tell him what I heard Seth say while I was "sleeping". It'll just ruin everything. Our brotherhood, The Shield, and possibly Seth's face. Roman stands up, walking to the door and waving Seth to come back in. Seth came in, giving me a dirty glare, but I just brushed it off, turning to my side and closing my eyes.

________________________

That's it, lol I wrote half of this, my co-writer @wwepersonal write the other half. I hope you liked it I will probably never update on a Friday ever again because marching band.

Read comment vote. Love y'all Fiona