Chapter 11

It's been FOREVER since I last updated so here you all go....

Dean POV

I was in the bathroom watching American horror stories on Netflix, I really don't know why everyone loves this show. My phone rang and I jump, it took me a couple of seconds to realize it was just my phone. It was Kaitlyn, I wonder what's up with her.

"Hey baby girl what's up." I said answering the phone, I heard her chuckle.

"Hey babes I was just calling to let you know, since your my favorite but don't tell the other. But I've decided I will join the Shield, I already talked to Stephanie about my debut and we made a script. But I want you all to come over, because I think the script will make more sense if I explain it to you."

"Okay, when do you want us to come over?"

"I was hoping now." She pleaded

"Well we're all here so why not, text me the room number and I'll get the boys together."

"Thanks babes, see you soon." Kait said hanging up, I was actually really happy to hear that she would be joining The Shield because Seth's and I friendship have been on the rocks and I just need another friend. I dont usually open up but I feel like I can have that relationship with Kait. I walked out of the bathroom smiling

"Hey Seth, Roman get ready were going to Kait's hotel room." I yelled getting a text from Kait telling me what room number she was in.

"Why?" Seth yelled back.

"Just get ready Kait will explain when we get there." I yelled back at him, I could hear him grunt from the other room.

"Could you two stop yelling." Roman said yawning

"Could you shut up and get ready, Kait needs to tell us something." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Really Jonathan, are you really going to be childish about this." Roman said getting up and changing his clothes, I scoffed.

"First off don't call me by my real name and second yes I'm gonna be real childish and maybe you can go tell your girlfriend about it and she can give you some more bright ideas." I say referring to Seth.

"You know you really are starting to act like a real lunatic." Roman said walking towards me, I didn't know what to do, I was still angry with him so I picked up whatever was closest to me and threw it at him.

"Are you kidding me Dean, a shoe." He said holding my forehead.

"Next time don't approach me." I say walking out of the room.

"Seth lets go or I'm leaving you." I yelled tired of them and their bull. I walked into the elevator and pressed the third floor button not really caring if they made it before the doors closed.

"Dean hold the door." Roman said

"For you, No." I said hoping he wouldn't make it in time, I need these seconds to think to myself. To my luck the elevators closed and they didn't make it, I exhaled deeply. I dont know what I do what to feel, I just hate that Roman wants Seth, like I know all my life I've been told I'm not good enough but for Roman to think that before were even dating hurts because I really truly might love him. The elevator ding brought be back to my surrounding, I walked out of the elevator and there was Seth and Roman they looked pretty upset.

"Dean was that really necessary?" Roman asked.

"Hey you were taking to long." I say walking ahead of them and trying to ignore them.