Again?

Stella's p.o.v.

"Let's start training right now!" I said " I won't go easy on you, so be prepared." " I hope you won't!" she exclaimed with a grin on her face. How was she able to smile after doing who knows what with HIM! Ugh I got to tell her mother but she will kill me and Loke for letting her alone...

-time skip at night-

Lucy's p.o.v

We were sitting there eating. My mother was looking at me and Stella with questioning eyes. That's when I used telepathy to tell something to Stella. 'You tell her and I'll be really mad at you, you understand? I won't talk to you anymore' until my mother joined our telepathic conversation.. "Tell me what exactly?" Shit. I thought. Stella and me looked in the eyes and my mother started to have a dark aura surrounding her...

"Holy shit we are screwd" I tell her, now loud and the other dragons start looking at me with a puzzled look.

"Yeah we are" says Stella, earning a even more puzzled look from the 'audience'." Is one of you gonna tell what happened? "She asks with a really annoyed tone.

"G-g-Gomen" I say before I run to left the two of them to discuss about it.

Now all the dragons were laughing. They didn't understand what was going on but it was still funny.

"Now where were we?" I heard my mom ask Stella before I left.

Layla's p.o.v

-time skip after Stella is done telling her-

'Oh my fucking god! this is not possible! how did this happened? why? he's such a pedophile! ugh it's disgusting!! what is in her brain? NO! NO! NO! NO!' I was thinking until she interrupted me " and I was just in time they weren't able to start stage 3" (A/N: if you know what I mean;) ) now all dragons jaws dropped. 'Wait what?

This isn't possible. What am I gonna do about this? I can't aloud this, that's for sure. Ugh!! I'm so disappointed at her. But wait... What if she doesn't know who he is? Or what if she knows who he is but is in love with him? I can't. I can't. ' Then everything went black.

Third person p.o.v

The queen suddenly fainted. Everyone sweat-dropped. Stella shouted at them to help her get her to her room. Everyone obeyed.

Little did they now the princess had visit in her room.... Again ( A/N xD I couldn't help myself...)

??? P.o.v

'I couldn't help myself. I had to see her. When I'm not with her I get this weird feeling in my chest when I'm not near her...' " Hey... " I say when she enters her room and turns around. 'She looks surprised. Well who wouldn't?' "I have to talk to you... It's serious." I say, expecting her to react but she didn't. So I touched her shoulder and when she looked at me she was..... blushing ? "what is it?" She tells me without talking. 'Holly pineapple she knows telepathy!! I hope she didn't heard me before...'

" I actually have... But that's not the point, what did you wanted to tell me? " she says with a nonchalant face. "Well... I wanted to tell you who I am." I say a little ashamed. "You don't have to be ashamed, nothing you tell me will make me change my mid about you" she says calmly. "...I'm... Z-Zeref.... " I tell her quiet. Her face first turns pale... 'She is scared of me' I think to myself but then immediately smiles and tells me "well almighty Dark Lord Zeref what are we gonna do now? Because I feel the same as you when I'm far way from you." ' I can't believe this is happening I feel like a little child now, it was 400 years ago when I loved someone. And now, I like her, no sorry I love her.' " I know I will have to stay away , at least until you finish your training because you need to finish it so you can get your revenge." I say coldly. " Yeah... I know... But I will wait for you." She whispers in my ear "forever and always" I whisper back.

Then I feel another living thing coming this way so I give her a soft kiss on the lips and disappear.

Oh boy I'm in love.

Lucy's p.o.v

After he leaves I lay in my bed,close my eyes and smile. I'm in love.