My Love?

#When do we start training?

Normal p.o.v (Lucy)

" What do you think about tomorrow? Meet me here at night. Make sure no one comes with you." He said, then he looked at me straight in the eyes and added " what's your relationship with my foster-son Zeref? " my face turned as pale as a ghost. 'His foster-son? ' I asked myself. " Y-your fo-foster son? " I managed to pronounce " yeah, I used to train him, and our bond became so close I started to feel like a father to him, just like that pink haired bastard that broke your hard and one of your best dragon fiends Igneel... But then our relationship became...how do I say it... Complicated..." As soon as he finished I teleported to the guild.

"NIKI!" I shouted with anger covering all my face the one I loved was my dad's foster-kid! I couldn't believe it. Then there's the fact that Acnologia is my dad!! My life is so wtf right now.

My thoughts were interrupted when Niki came flying to me and said" Is everything alright Lucy-sama? What happened, you seem angry?" I was about to speak when a guy opened the doors asking for me. I was surprised and so was the rest of the guild. All my anger disappeared because I saved it in a place it wouldn't do any harm to others. The bottom of my heart. I then smelled him, and even though 7 years have past since we last met I couldn't forget his scent. I was crying as I ran towards him and give him a soft kiss on the lips. The whole guild was death silent. Then we disappeared. 'Thank god we disappeared, what would they do if they knew he was the dark mighty lord Zeref? Or what would they do if they knew he was the person I was kissing? Well I couldn't help it. He's the only person who seems to fully understand me, besides he's handsome and I kinda love him. He was him.' My thoughts disappeared as took me bridal style to a cave that looked like the one before.

-Guild, 3person p.o.v-

Everything was normal until Lucy came in screaming her Exceed name. She seemed really pissed of... "Is everything ok Lucy-sama? What happened?" asked the white exceed. She looked scared of Lucy. Well everyone was, who wouldn't? She's not the same as before. Now she's stronger and she has develop the ability to hate some of the people in the guild ... and after she took down the strongest together, no one wants to mess with her. Well no one except the ones that caused this. There was Natsu, who was walking to Lucy, which she didn't notice. He was still wounded, from the fight they had the other day. Isn't he an idiot? Everyone's thinking was interrupted when a guy slammed the doors open and started screaming Lucy's name. They were already quiet, but there was a death silence when Lucy seemed to... Smell him? and ran towards him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Everyone's jaw dropped and then, they simply disappeared.

Natsu was literally on fire. Wait was he jealous? No way... Was he? Then master Makarov ran out of his office and screamed "what happened here? Who was here? I can feel an extremely high amount of dark magic! Someone better tell me what happened right now!" he demanded. Then Mirajane went to him and without hesitation she explained the master what happened. He froze. Just like gray, literally froze the part of floor he was standing over... Wait was he jealous too?! Master then headed back to his office and before closing the door he shouted " tell Lucy to come to my office when she re-appears!" "A-aye.." Said everyone except the two guys who were still in some kind of shock, jealous attack.

Lucy's p.o.v

He placed me in a bed. I was thinking on everyone. 'I think I felt the magic level of Natsu and Gray increase when I was kissing Zeref. Where they jealous? No way. Natsu Dragneel, the same who hurt me so bad, the reason for my search for revenge was jealous? And Gray? I used to see him like a big brother, nothing more, nothing less. Well I'm probably wrong anyway. Who would like me? I mean I'm a monster!' "I don't like you... " I heard a voice come from the other side of the cave. "Yeah yeah sure... What are you doing in my head though?" I asked with a mocked tone. " Well first of all I wanted to know if you were thinking the same thing I was... Which you clearly aren't. Second, I don't like you. I freaking love you Lucy Heartfilia... And third I was seeing if this was a good time to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend. I don't care what the others say. I can help the fact that I love you, and that I always will. The time I wasn't next to you, I was suffering! I know Im lost in my darkness but you, you Lucy,my love, are my light. You are the light that guides me through this darkness. And I know I'm not good enough for you, but I would love if you give the the chance to prove you I love you more than anything and anyone in any world" He said heading towards me. 'yes, Yes, YES!!!!' I was screaming in my mind but I couldn't say it. He was my long lost foster-brother! But I love him soo much! ' I stepped forwards to him, and kissed him. I didn't care.

__________________________

You like it? You love it? Leave a comment!

What would you guys do if I put a lemon in next chapter?

Should I write one... Or nah?

I think nah...

Do you like where the story is going?

I actually wanted to do it a bit Sticy/Stilu but well right now it's zerlu... Who knows what will happened next *evil smile*

Sayonara 😘

~KillerGirl2404