Hate

# " I need to get my revenge" was all she said while walking away

-Lucy's p.o.v-

I was heading back to the guild when I heard Acnologia following me. " What do you want?!" I asked annoyed. "Your training isn't over yet. You have to fight against me"he complained, which really mocked me."there's no time for that, I need to kill her. We might fight later." I answered. "No." He said becoming angry. " Why do you want to fight now? " I asked while I was now turning around to face him. "Because you need to manage this need for revenge. Remember what I told you 2 days ago when we were training your feelings and the way you handle them? Never let the feelings control you, you own them, they belong to you, you decide what to do with them. So never let them guide you." He practically yelled at me. Then I thought about what he said and started controlling my anger. I was going to let go of all my feelings when something stopped me. Zeref . If I forget my anger, and sadness I would also forget the feeling of happiness I barely got and the love I had for him. I couldn't forget that. 'No' I said to my self, trying to control me. "No" this time I said it out loud. "No!" I shouted. I wouldn't forget my feelings but I wouldn't let them control me either.

"I'm fine now." I told him as I turned back to my self. Even though some feelings of anger remained, I was able to act normal. " I'm proud of you , my sweet daughter." He said looking at me with eyes full of... Love? Betrayal? Pain? Pride? I couldn't understand his eyes. " t-thanks.." I answered awkwardly. " Here. " He said while handing me a black key with blue details. " It's my key. the owner has always been myself, but now I'm giving it to you. But it works totally different as the others. you'll know how to summon me when the time is right. " He said while hugging me? this was the first time we hugged, but I could fell the father warm in his arms. It felt like home, just like when I hugged my mother.

- Day 7 -

I woke up the next morning thinking about my mother, and the dragons. I will visit them once I get back from my training. This was the last day. I was so exited. In only 3 moths and a week I've mastered dark dragonslaying magic and dark magic itself, I've also develop my third origin, so Im stronger than ever. I'm going to get my revenge soon, I just need to be patient.

I was standing in front of the lake, when I heard him say "your training is completed, you've master my elements easier that I planed, that's why I'll let you go earlier. Take care, my sweet daughter" he said before disappearing. "T-thanks .." I thanked the place where he was standing a few seconds ago. ' What the hell? He finish teaching me and disappears? Okay...' I think I'll go visit my mother, she has things to explain to me.

"Me, the princess of all demand a portal to be open" I enchanted before waking through it and closing the portal on the other side. "Assemble, wings of the dragon!" As soon as I said that some beautiful white and black wings appeared in my back, that also had golden lines at the end and I started flying to 'my' castle.

"Mom!" I shouted angry. "Hun? your back?" she asked in an innocent way. "Aye. We need to talk, now." I said with a cold voice. " What's the problem? " She asked " You ask me what's the problem? Well I'm gonna tell you what my problem is. I met my dad. Yeah, looks like your little secret is exposed! Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked while tears started falling from my eyes. I couldn't believe it, she, of all persons would betray me in this way. Why didn't she tell me? What did I had to live in a such big lie all this time? I was done. I felt the anger coming out and I tried to keep it inside, but I knew if I pushed it too hard inside of me, the next time it comes back, it will come back as twice as powerful as now. But I wasn't going to hurt her. She was my mother. I was trying to control myself, as she began talking " Lucy, know that you now who your father is, I want you to listen carefully to what Im going to say, okay? The reason I didn't want you to know who he is, is because he has done so much to me, and I didn't want you to get hurt. Last time we were together, the day you were born, he chanted a spell on me, that is slowly killing me." She finished and I just stood there crying before I ran to hug her. Now we were both crying while hugging when she said to me " I know you are going to be a great queen" when suddenly collapsed in my arms. "Stella! Grandeeney, Igneel! someone help!" I was shouting when Stella opened the doors in front of me followed by the other dragons. " Help me.. " I mumbled, while crying, trying to heal her with my magic. "Please mom, don't die on me.you can do it. fight it! " I said quietly while performing an unison raid with Grandeeney to heal my mom: