Learn the truth

#'Oh boy what would I do without her, she's perfect... ' When I suddenly heard everyone go quiet. Don't tell me I said that out loud!

-Lucy's p.o.v-

I was about to go towards Erza and Wendy with Zeref when I heard Natsu say that he found me perfect and that he wouldn't know what to do without me. I froze, just like everyone. Mira, Master, Mavis, Gray, Erza.... Everyone. I could feel their tense breathing and also Zeref's muscular arm wrapping me hard. I felt him tense up, just like me. When suddenly he spoke up, trying to save his ass from the beating Zeref was going to give him. " You are a perfect friend Luce " I don't know why, but this hurt me. Wait what! he's flame brain I don't love him anymore he made me cry and suffer too much. As he finished the sentence Zeref relaxed. I knew he knew Natsu was dense and he wouldn't understand his feelings even if they were able to talk to him. Soon everyone relaxed, except for me. I remembered Grandeeney and the others who were waiting for me in the dragon world. I looked at Acnologia and called him to talk privately. " You know that if you keep being here he will lose it. Please go before that happens father" I said as I walked towards him to give him a hug. " I love you Lucy, take care. " He said while hugging me back. " I'll see you soon. " He said as he started flying away. When he was far enough, I turned around towards the others. Who were celebrating the fact that I'm not dead and that neither is Lisanna and that Zeref can be a good guy and that Acnologia has a soft side too. I walked towards everyone and spoke up " hey everyone, listen. I have unresolved things in other worlds so please don't worry if you don't see Niki, Zeref or me for a while." Then I looked at Zeref, who looked at me with his mouth open. " Yeah Zeref you too!" I said while teleporting somewhere where I could open the portal in peace.

After I opened it Niki was the first one to enter followed by me and Zeref. We appeared in the middle of my room in the castle. I used my telepathy to talk to Zeref, without anyone hearing. " Remember this place? " I asked inside my head. " How to forget it" he said putting an accent over it. " Okay Niki, Zeref let's keep going I said while opening the door and walking towards the place where meetings were made. " Stella I'm back!" I shouted and 4 seconds later she came flying towards me. "Princess are you okay? Grandeeney told me what happened but didn't let me go" she said with tears in her eyes while she hugged me. " Aye, aye I am. I'm here to explain you all what happened and to present you somebody... You already know...." I said while blushing a bit. Stella looked at the shy Zeref behind me with threatening eyes as she said she would call the others.

In less than 20 minutes all the 'important' dragons had already gathered in the conference room. This was the biggest room in the castle. It had stunning draws on the huge white walls and pillars.

When I entered the room, I heard some the dragons cheer for my return while others like Stella stood there with nonchalant faces. I guess those were the ones that Grandeeney told something. I walked towards my place, which was on one of the endings. ( there was a large table placed in the middle of the room and the dragons sat around it.) And sat in my big ass chair, waiting for everyone to get quiet. In less than a second everyone shut up and I began my explanation.... It started with how I met Zeref, then how our relationship grew. Afterwards I talked about how I met my father and how he trained. Loud's "omg" and " no way's" could be heard but I continued. Then I talked about when my mom died and how I was letting my emotions control me, but hid them in my inside. After it I talked about how I told my guild who I was and how they defended be from Lisanna. I also told them what Master Makarov said about the S-Class exam, together with how I met Mavis and how we cached up as well as how Zeref and I won the first challenge and how Juvia hit Lisanna. Later I told them how we were kissing with Zeref and Natsu found out and started talking things like me being weak which subsequently triggered my dark side and how I was possessed by it attacking them and creating my own dark/ living magic spell. How it attacked them and how Zeref defended them. Also how I called the angel/ demons twins which help me entertain/ knock the others while I continued eating their attacks... Even fairy glitter. I told them about how I punished Lisanna and how summoned my father also that my head started hurting when I started fighting the darkness. And that I could finally take control of my body when I was about to kill Lisanna. Then I told them how horribly my father started torturing me. Their eyes started filling with anger after I told them how he kicked and punched me over and over again, until I fell unconscious, only to wake me up to continue the punshing. I told them the things he said to me and he looked at me with hungry eyes, before he started cutting me with Erzas katana. I didn't leave out a single thing. I described my pain and how weak I felt every time he made me feel pain. Tears started forming in their eyes but I continued with how I ate his death orb. Which hurt but I was able to swallow it. How I stood up, and looked at everyone being held by darkness chains. I then proceeded to explain them how I rose my magic level, and chanted fairy glitter, making the whole Island a huge crater, where I couldn't see no one. Afterwards I confessed how I felt my heart shatter, and how I couldn't handle the pain anymore and didn't had no one to live for, and how I was about to give up when my father came and hugged me and explained me everything. Most of the dragons had their eyes open as plates as I continued telling them what had happened, I concluded that saying that I forgave him and started crying on his shoulder. I explained them my pain and they were surprised by the love inside my big caring forgiving heart. Then I started talking about everything that happened afterwards, until when Zeref, Niki and me came here.