Unknown

__________________________

Lucy's p.o.v

I was walking to the guild with Niki the next morning when I suddenly fell someone behind me but when I turned around the presence was already gone.

" I wonder who it was..." I tell Niki through telepathy. " Yeah, me too..." She answers me. I was thinking about it when we reached the guild.

I was heading towards the wall where the missions are ( how is it called?) to pick one. I chose one went to show it to Niki, who read the paper and nodded. Then I went to the master, since Mira was still recovering for fighting with me, and handed him the paper, which he red out loud" kill 1000 demons for 1.000.000.000 jewels. " and then nodded. "I'm going to give the money to the guild, so you can purchase a new furniture. This one is depressing. " I said coldly. "O-okey." He said. It kinda looked like he was afraid of me... But was he? then we teleported to the place it said but for our surprise it was a cave with a little troll-like person who said: " all you need to know is this cave is filled with demons, so you are seeing my troll-self. I'm the major of this city and yes, I have the jewels to pay you but I have to warn you the demons a... He was interrupted by saying: "blinding heaven light" And after it " sable angles slash"... As soon as the light faded, there were all the demons lying on the ground, life-less. The now pale little troll looked at me with his mouth fully open, while handing me my money. " Lets go Niki, I said teleporting again to the guild with the bag of jewels in my hand. I handed it to our master and he bowed. We bowed back and then left his office. This s-class missions were soo boring.

"Hey Lucy, wanna go on a tour?" Asked me Niki, "of course" I responded.

We walked for hours, looking at every sight in the city, taking a pic in every single one we had time to visit.

We were heading towards the guild again, when I felt the same presence as in the morning behind us. " Hey, Niki do you want to keep going? I'll catch up with you later" I said, hoping she would go, so I could search who this strange presence belongs to. "a-aye " she said, still confused why I had asked it. "Well see you then." I said, as I turned around and started following the unknown person's aroma.

It looked like I've followed the smell for hours, because when I realized it, I was in the middle of an unknown forest. I kept walking forwards the smell, until I saw a figure in the distance and I was sure, he/she was the unknown person.

__________________________

I'm going to make someone Lucy's new BFF tell me suggestions on how this person should be...

Name:

Gender:

Magic:

Extra:

~KillerGirl2404