I'm your worst nightmare

I hate Lisanna so much. -_-

_____________________

-Lucy's p.o.v-

I woke up early that morning, it was 5am and I was already up, taking a hot shower. My head hurt. " I hate hangover. " I said to myself stretching my arm in order to grab my towel. " So do I. " I voice said. Wait what ? a voice in the bathroom?! " Hentai! " I screamed as I Lucy kicked the person standing there with my towel wrapped around me. It was no other than Erza. "What the hell? " I asked her as she stood up grabbing her head. " Lucy! I wanted to tell you something that I wasn't able to tell you yesterday. Don't go and kick me! " she said angrily. " Aye, aye..." I replied while brushing my teeth. " Okay so I wanted to ask you if you could help me get ready for my date with J-Jellal..." She asked me blushing as red as her hair. I fangirled so hard as I let out an extremely loud squick that I'm sure woke up everybody near us. " WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER! " I demanded to now still fangirling. ' I ship them so hard! ' I said to myself as I hugged the red haired re-equip Mage. " We'll you'll see... You were in your aniversary! " She shouted back. "Touché." I said before we started giggling.

I re-equipped my clothes as I asked her the details...

- Erza's p.o.v -

She was squilling and screaming. I don't even know if that's good... I guess it is because as she then asked me the details as she re - equipped a black short a long sleeved grey shirt and some black vans. I don't now if I should tell her...

- Flashback -

I was standing in Fairy Tail A's balcony, watching Lucy beat the crap out of everyone, when suddenly someone warps his arms around my waist. I, being me, used my newest attack: death blade's dance. Where more than thousand swords aim and fly towards my enemies in perfect harmony. But when I turned around, I saw Jellal, blushing on his knees, holding his hands up in the sky like he would surrender. I moved my hand, and all swords disappeared, as I took his hand to help him up. " T-thanks for not killing me... " He said still blushing. " what were you thinking about when you touched my waist?!" I said/ exclaimed. This caught everyone's attention, and as they saw us both blushing like tomatoes they simply giggled and continued cheering for Mira and Lucy. " Well answer me... " I said turning to face him, once again. " Iwantedtoaskyouifyouwould liketogoonadatewithme " he said quickly but I still managed to hear and most important understand him. " I- I would l-love to.... " I said shyly, my face was burning up as he quickly placed a kiss on my cheek and said " I'll pick you then tomorrow afternoon. See ya. " And then he disappeared. Leaving me dumb footed. Like who does that?? He asked me out and then disappeared! like wtf dude. I then heard Mato announce Lucy was the winner and I smiled, but as I walked towards her, Zeref appeared and disappeared with her.

-end of flashback-

-Lucy's p.o.v-

She stood there silent as I said that and I decided to check what she was thinking about.

Omg! I can't believe it! oh gosh! jerza! jerza! jerza everywhere! oh god.

After I read her mind I couldn't believe what I saw/ heard. They looked so cute together ! " TEAM JERZA! " I said as I gave her a thumbs up

" I'm gonna help you, don't worry. " I said smiling, before I woke up all the others.

We talked and laughed, before we arrived. We were the second onces, after Sabertooth. " Stingy - bee ! " I said as I ran to hug him from behind. " Blondie " he said with a smile as I hugged him." Rogue -kun " I said as I was being hugged by him too. " I've missed you too. " I said smiling. "We missed you too! We went looking for you, but we weren't able to find you. You made me, the great almighty Sting Euclife worried! " Sting said looking deep into my eyes. As I was about to say anything he said " But I'm really glad you're back Luce. Promise me you'll never do that again." " I - " I was cut of by Rogue who said " and me too. " I smiled and they hugged me tighter as I said " I promise you guys. "