Memories...

Hey guys... So this chapter will be a flashback into everyone's life when Lucy left. I felt the need to write it, but it won't change the main story. The story will continue on next chapter.
So here we go...
____________________

-Flashback 3 years ago -

-No one p.o.v-

The team send to fight against Sabertooth was finally ariving their guild once again, after defeating the ones that hurted Wendy and Carla so badly. " We're back! " shouted Natsu, kicking the guild doors open, when Master started walking downstairs to hear an explanation about why they had attacked them.

" What happened guys, where is Lucy-san? " asked Levy, who noticed her missing blond friend. " Oh, her. She ran away because she was to weak to fight against Minerva. She'll be back later problaly but why do you even care? she's weak and she doesn't help at all while hiding behind her spirits. She always looks for help, because she doesn't have the strenght to fight for herself. So yeah now Master we are here to tell you about..." He was cut of by Levy, who slapped him hard across the face, leaving a red mark of her hand afterwards in his left cheek. " What the hell is wrong with you, bookworm? " asked Lisanna, running to confort her Natsu- (san?). Louds ' she didn't ' or ' oh she did' were heard, but Makarov shut everyone up. " What is happening here? " he demanded to know as soon as he arrived the first floor. " Oh it's nothing master, really. So we are here because we want to explain the whole ' Sabertooth attack '. " Erza answered before Natsu caused more trouble. " Ok my child, proceed. " he said to Erza now with a serious voice tone.

" Once we arrived Sabertooth we were planning a surprise attack, when Happy made a sound causing the dragonslayer twins of Sabertooth go out and check what was happening. It was then that Lucy, did something really stupid and went  to were they were standing when they attacked her with their mixed roars, but the attack never hit her, because Minerva appeared out of the blue and told them that Lucy was her 'prey' and stuff like that. Then she started fighting against her and was clearly loosing, while I was fighting against Rogue and Sting. After I defeated them, I turned my attention back to Natsu, who was then fighting against Minerva to join their fight but I wasn't able to catch Lucy anywhere near us. I guess she summoned one of her spirits... Well anyways when Gray joined the fight too, we were finally able to defeat Minerva, and break the trance she putted her guild in. It was meant to make them attack us as soon as they see us, creating hate and anger towards us. "  she finished while analazing Master's face.

" I see." He finally spoke, while heading towards his office, once again. Thinking about her dear child Lucy, who was bullyied by her own family and friends. Who was called weak. He couldn't believe they weren't sorry with her leaving so suddenly but he was sure it would take her a while to return. All he could do was wait, and hope she was fine.

- 3 weeks later-

( start the music now)

The whole guild wasn't the same as they were 4 weeks ago. Lucy, the light has been gone for now three weaks and they didn't even know if their so beloved Nakama was hurt or even worse...

Almost all of them were already regreting all they did to the celestial mage, specially her old team.

Natsu now used to sit in a corner, feeling empty and lost. He had lost someone who meant a lot to him, and worst of all he knew it was his fault. His heart was broken and filled with frustration. ' How could I say those things to her? ' was something he used to ask himself every night before going to sleep or every morning when he walked towards the guild. He did something he then reallized he shouldn't have and now he was suffering the consequences. He was starting to isolate himself from the others, in order to understand all the feelings he had discovered. He felt something strong towards his old blonde best friend but now it was too late.

Mirajane had already lost interest in matchmaking, becuase she felt guilty for not seeing what the Celestial Mage was feeling and not being able to help her. She felt devastated, just like the others.

Laxus, who was one of the people who used to bully her 'stronger' than the others was now sad and felt ashamed of his actions towards her. He couldn't believe how evil and mean he was being towards one of his own guild mates.

Gray and Erza were feeling pain in their hearts too. More than Laxus or Mirajane because they were her friends and they turned her their backs. They had betrayed someone their considered their family and now they weren't able to look at themselves the same way. They were broken. Lost. Their toughts tormented them everytime they did something. They felt the guilt.

But there was always someone who seemed to enjoy and felt delighted with the missing celestial mage. Of course it was Lisanna. She now had all the chances to conquer Natsu once again marry him like they said they would so many years ago before the incident with Elfmann and Edolas, when they used to be little kids filled with joy and hope who looked forward to their future toguether rasing Happy, their 'son'. She could fell tears falling from her eyes everytime Natsu turned her down when she walked over to him to ask him to go on a mission together or simply went to talk. Her heart was in pain because of the constant rejection and she could feel bitternes covering it. One thing was for sure, she hated Lucy and she wasn't satisfied with her disappearing from their lifes. She needed the whole memory of Lucy gone and she would be the one to make her disappear, for good.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Like this chapter? please vote and comment.

This chapter was filled with emotions and sadness but I truly wanted to write it...

Hope you like it...

Next Chapter is being written while you read this one, so it'll be up ASAP

Lots of love,

-KillerGirl2404