prologue

Tera ishq hi mera   junnoon h mahii,
Bekaarari mein tu hi karar..
Bujh ke na bujhe yeh pyaaz ho rabba..
Jaane yeh kaisa h pyaar?

"Biwi Maine kaha dawai khao toh matlab khao" manik said angrily looking at nandini keeping medicine in front of her while nandini grittied her teeths looking other side.

"Tum agar merko amrit  peene ko bhi kehte na toh main usko bhi nhi pitti  superstar Mr.manik malhotra kyuki merko tumhare hath se kuch nhi khana" nandini angrily said looking at manik while manik huffed in anger.

"Fine . Mat khao mere hath se khud khaa lo but agar tumne yeh medicine nhi khayi toh nandini tum merko janti ho main kuch bhi kronga but tumko yeh medicine khila kr rahonga."manik said or rather shouted while nandini sighed before taking another medicine from the box and gulping it down while manik smirked .

"Not bad biwi . Tum meri baat manane lagi ho" manik said smiling at nandini while she rolled her eyes.

" Mere pass Tumse jhagda krne ki himaat nhi h iss time issilye Tumhari baat mani" nandini said looking at manik with only rage and hatred.

While manik's mind registered only few words 'himaat nhi h' and that was enough to boil his blood.

"Biwi tumhe kahi drd ya takleef toh nhi ho rhi na?" He asked softly while nandini took a deep breath to control her anger.

"Ho rhi h . Mere ears and eyes mein tumhe dekh kr aur Sunn kr . Issliye please iss  room se jaa skte ho toh chale jao" nandini shouted and laid on bed covering herself fully with quilt.

While manik dailed doctor's no. Leaving the room glancing at sleeping nandini.

While nandu opened her eyes  when manik left the room "Manik kyu yeh meri care krne ki acting? Jab hum dono jante h yeh shaadi bs ek zidd aur badla h tumhara meri zindagi barbaad krna k. Aare tumne toh puri shaadi bhi  nhi kri sirf 4 phere  liye the toh fir kyu yeh asali pati waala hak aur natak?" Nandini's mind questioned while she closed her eyes as there was no answer to them.

___

Superstar manik and a typical middle class nandini Murthy .  One a ruthless ,  arrogant jerk and another a bubbly yet fiery girl . Both crosses path only to hate eachother. But that wasn't enough to satisfy his ego and to take his revenge manik decided to marry nandini but only half marriage , marriage of only 4 pheras and not 7 . But what changes is the way he grew possessive towards her. He kept her close to himself. Hurts her every time but doesn't let anyone else even point a finger towards her. And he fell in love didnt realised it but he did.

His love didn't understand sacrifice or letting go. His love was selfish, self centred , overwhelming and too much ziddi , but the fact was no can love his girl , nandini as crazily as he does . His ishq and junnoon for her was only thing that kept him sane .

Whereas he was her habit. Her day started with fighting with manik and ended like that . But if in morning manik is missing than  no one can find anyone as worried as nandini. She would look after his every need . Took care of his broken family and unintentionally and without realising ended up healing him a little more.

This was they , both tried to get away from eachother but ended up together . Both wanted revenge and both wanted to hurt eachotherm but always ended up healing eachother a little more.

What were they exactly?

Tune in to witness the whole scenerio from starting ...

The story of manik and his biwi..

____________________________________
Any madhubala fan?? This story is inspired from that show ...

Comming soon after my exams ❤.