part-5 he is a villain

It was next to impossible to update with my exams on head.but than wattpad addiction dies hard.

I hope you all will like the chapter.

Comment and votes please

___///////_____________________________//____

Next day passed without any interaction between the two. Nandini didn't came out of her room nor manik cared to call her. Conversations and those actions of the night still played fresh in their minds and the only way out of it they found was complete ignorance . It was awkward and weird.

The hint of vulnerabilities manik's eyes possessed got nandini confused . She struggled hard to throw that sight out of her mind whereas because of his near display of emotions, manik was embarrassed to face nandini. He was a man with less words and preferred to keep his emotions and feelings with himself.

When manik returned home later that night he looked blank and aloof. It was not his normal face.

Nandini's eyes softened seeing him that way. She wanted to call him for dinner as she prepared for everyone but didn't.

She just kept on watching him till he silently went to his room.

Nandini's pov.

What happened to this monster? He didn't even shout on me. He was looking tensed should I talk to him? Should I ask mukti to talk to him? I guess mukti would be a better option

Knocking on mukti's room i waited for her to open the door. And as always she half opened the door with a look on her face that means no nonsense.

"I guess manik is disturbed over something. You should talk to him." I said and there was slight change in her emotions before it went back to normal.

"he'll be fine." Mukti replied and before I can say anything the door was closed.

I sighed as in these three days I have realised that their relation was not an ideal brother-sister relationship. There was something deep and more to it.
I looked at manik's closed door. I hated to see that look on anyone's face.

Gathering some courage I moved towards his room for the first time. Entering his room I looked around and there he was sitting in balcony with his eyes fixed on stars.

His balcony was a mini garden and no place in this mansion  held that warmth this balcony did.

His face glowed in moonlight and for the first time I realised how insanely handsome his face is. He is definitely worth the love his fans shower on him . I stood at the door staring at his features , his sharp jawline, hard lips , his pointed nose and than his eyes . His eyes have a story of its own. One book won't be able to describe the depth of his eyes. His brown orbs screamed soo many emotions that it is difficult to believe that how can soo many emotions even exist.