Part 4 Heartless?

Manik's whole day went in shouting and venting his frustation out on any to everyone. Nandini's victory smirk was flashing in his eyes and it crushed his ego every time.

And when finally the shoot was over, he left the set almost immediately going back to his mansion.

He needs to settle some scores, He thought.

Entering inside he went towards nandini's room only to see her crying. He stopped at the door to see her talking looking upwards.

"Aiyaapa no one allows me to move out of the house. I haven't met bhai from almost 2 days now and I don't even know how he is. Please aiyaappa I promise I will not eat chocolates for one week but please let me meet bhai or atleast tell me how he is." nandini said and more tears made way from her eyes.

She was restricted from going out of the mansion and she felt trapped. Except from roaming around she had nothing to do and that was worsening her condition as she was forced to remember about her bhai. There was nothing she could spend her time on and her whole day hardly passed. Each second felt like hours to her.

Manik shifted his eyes from her face, looking somewhere else and closed the door silently.

"Bitto jii arrange cctv in abhimanyu's room and set up the monitor in my room." manik said calling bitto ji and again peeped through the door glancing at nandini before leaving from there.

Just than nandini and Manik both heard a loud voice from downstairs.

"Manik" a guy shouted loudly and Manik made his way downstairs casually as he was expecting him whereas nandini came out of her room walking slowly downstairs to see what was happening.

But as soon as the guy saw manik he took long steps towards him before hitting him hard on his cheeks.

"was you out of your fu*cking mind?" the guy shouted hitting manik again whereas manik didn't hit him back.

Nandini saw the whole scene widening her eyes.

'Ohh shit aiyaapa when I punched him, he married me in anger, now that guy punched him , i hope this monster doesn't marry him too. I don't want that poor guy's life to be spoiled too' nandu murmered looking upwards when she saw mukti too making her way towards manik and that guy.

She again closed her eyes talking to her aayiappa.

"done? Or you want to hit me more?" manik said once he saw cabir, his only bestfriend taking deep breaths to control to control his anger.

"Manik I expect anything from you but this? How can you stoop soo low? How can you spoil her life like this? This is not called revenge!! This is called madness!!" cabir barked looking at manik hurt.

He has seen all shades of manik. And experienced heights of his anger and ego because he knew manik's heart was clean. But when he heard about the whole marriage scenario from mukti who was more like venting her frustation of manik on cabir out,cabir was hurt. He didn't expected that and soon landing in Mumbai first thing in his mind was to put manik's brain on track.

"I don't care. It gives me peace." manik said running his hands through his messed up hairs setting them up looking everywhere but cabir whereas cabir gave him a glare when his eyes fell on the blood ozing because of the hard hits on the same place.

His eyes softened and he immediately shifted his eyes away not wanting to melt his anger.

"we need to talk. In your room now." cabir ordered and started moving towards his room when he saw a pettite girl looking upwards busy murmering something totally zoned out of the place.