Part 6- care?

Though I feel guilty of updating between my boards but now as I did I expect some good response.

Comment and votes pls❤❤

____________________________________

Nandini smiled at herself as she prepared breakfast. After last night she was feeling comfortable in the house and that made her lips mould into a beautiful curve.

She went in the living room when she heard few voices.

Frowning in confusion she looked at cabir and another girl looking almost her age with long black hairs, soft curls at end, twinkling eyes and a beautiful Anarkali suit adorning her slim frame.

With the vermillion, she could make out she was cabir's wife. She smiled as she saw mukti and navya talking and laughing on something. It was first time she saw mukti laughing.

Her eyes searched for manik who wasn't present in the room but ended up meeting cabir's eyes who was already looking at her. An instant smile came on her lips as she could feel warmth in his eyes.

He smiled softly at her before making his way towards her.

"hey" he said softly, measuring each and every word in his mind, making sure he doesn't hurt her this time.

"hii" nandini replied as she again shifted her eyes towards mukti.

In past three days she observed mukti only on dinning table as she spent her day outside the mansion or inside her room and even at dinning table  she would be busy watching some or another web series not  bothered about the people around her. But everytime manik would enter she would look at him, for a mere second  and everytime manik would not have dinner, a slight frown would appear on her forehead before her face would turn normal. That small gesture towards manik  didn't missed nandini's eyes as she was a keen observer and with hair styling as part time job was studying physcology.

She smiled as she saw a carefree look on mukti's face as she hi-fived with the girl sitting  next to her who was blabbering on something with a tinge of red hue on her cheeks. They looked adorable and nandini felt herself craving for a bond like that. She had that bond with her bhai and aryaman and she couldn't talk to both. This made her suddenly miss both of them.

Cabir observed her every emotion as her facial expression changed from a glowing smile to frown to smiling again before dropping to a sad, hurt face.

"she is navya. My wife and only person allowed in mukti's life. I am  allowed as a friend but not as  someone she opens her heart with. She only tells navya whatever is in her heart." cabir said while she smiled looking at them again.

"she is mukti's bestfriend from childhood. Both are soul sisters and were together with eachother from a time they learnt the word friends." cabir replied his eyes darting from nandini to his two beautiful ladies who were carefree and  least bothered about the world around them.

" Mukti and Manik don't talk " nandini asked but it came out like a statement.

"Sometimes you don't need words to tell the other one you are there for them. Thier gestures towards eachtother are enough to prove that." cabir replied slightly suprised by her question.

Nandini nodded on his words as her eyes moved towards the stairs from where manik was descending folding his sleeves.

" navya!! " manik called out smiling ear to ear as navya took him in a tight hug. Nandini frowned at the sight while cabir chuckled slightly as he saw the changed expression of nandini.