part 9 Silence hurts??

Heyyaa!!

Hiding my face because of not updating this story !!

But as a compensation this chapter is entirely based on nandu's POV.

So let's read what's going on in her mind ..

Also thanks everyone who took time to comment and vote on my stories.

I read every comment but when it comes to replying , i prefer using that time in writing.

It seems like a better way to thank you guys!! So pls comment and vote as it encourages me to write more.

____________________________________

If she finds pleasure in swimming in the sea of your thoughts, fiercely diving in the waves of your scars.. than she's the one .

     ~anshika

Nandini

I walked around inside his vanity as I tried to keep my anger in check. For an usually calm person like me, this anger was bringing the worst out of me and somewhere in back of my mind I know what losing this job will mean .

Taking deep breaths ,I looked at the mirror trying to convince myself that killing manik won't be a solution. I mean with my bhai in hospital ,It wouldn't look good if I went in prison for killing my husband,  okey not a proper husband but still a husband.

Wasn't annoying me at home enough that he decided to spend his entire day with me? And last time when I checked we both annoy each other equally, so is their going to be a competition about who will annoy other one the most?

Holy fish of cow, I cant loose in this competition. Nandu think something, I have to annoy that Jerk Egoistic Mentally retarded Malhotra.

Oh aaiyaapa dont ever give anyone a Malhotra in thier life, I dont want that to happen to my enemies too.

Engrossed in my thoughts I heard someone coughing behind me. Great, now I'll catch cough too because of this, and than that heartless Monster Malhotra would parade me around him in my deing state. Aayiappa I dont want to die soo early. Am I going to die? Oh shit, there are so many things I needed to do. What about my 2 cute kids with shahid Kapoor? Huh, My bad luck, I am stuck with wrong superstar.

He toh gets malaria near me. But nerve of this guy, he dared to spent his entire day with me till the time this stupid film gets over. I'll tell him how it is to spend day with Nandini murthy without her  conset. I will ruin his pretty closet with my bare hands when he will sleep and than dance on his misery as he will struggle with his clothes.

I laughed at my small idea ,already imagining the scene. Me dancing on zingaat, marathi zingaat by the way and he watching me with his angry eyes in his night suit as he won't have anything else to wear.

I felt a strong pull that finally made me realise I was lost in my thoughts. I looked at the hand and than at the person.

Manik malhotra!!