part 11 confiding in you

Comment and vote to get an earlier update

_____________________________________________

"I have always been a person who can't really trust anyone. It takes every fiber of my body to tell someone what's going on in my heart but when it comes to you, it just takes that one comforting look that puts my heart in peace and let me know , that I have you to confide in . Maybe that's why you are different than everyone else."

~anshika

"Chief its 1 hour since we reached mansion. Why are we still sitting in car?" Bitto ji asked trying to hide his annoyance whereas manik rolled his eyes ,ignoring him before looking at sleeping figure of nandini again.

"If we move , she will wake up. And I don't want to deal with an even more annoying biwi.  So till she wakes up, we are here." Manik said before massaging his stiff neck.

Bitto jii gave manik an amused look before nodding and making himself more comfortable in the car itself.

"Chief you can carry her to the room also." Bitto ji said only to receive a forced smile from manik.

"Really? How can I not think about it?? Bitto ji we are not carrying her inside because that's not our job. Biwi just can't sleep anywhere and expect us to carry her everywhere. So, now we are sitting here and wait and you are not allowed to leave me." Manik said and Bitto ji nodded helplessly before closing his eyes, trying to sleep in that position only.

"Bitto ji why didn't you informed me about nyonika's visit to my home and her talk with biwi?" Manik asked after few minutes as he again adjusted nandini's head on the seat to make her more comfortable.

"Mukti handled it pretty nicely. I didn't want you to know about it and get worried." Bitto ji said sighing.

Manik nodded at him .

"Bitto ji spill it." Manik said again and Bitto ji looked at him uncomfortably.

"What chief?" he asked with a forced smile .

"Bitto ji I practically taught you how to lie when you used to mess up my calls with producers. So don't try to lie to me. I can catch even without looking at you." Manik said with a smirk and Bitto ji looked down.

"Chief she never bothered us before. She used to maintain her distance and now all of a sudden, she is trying her best to come in our lives. She tried to talk to bhabhi ji and mukti. Do you think,  there is some motive behind this?" Bitto jii asked carefully whereas manik looked at nandini,  removing strand of her hair from her face.

"That's what I want to know. Bitto ji , drive to Merchant mansion. I want to get over with it." Manik said straightening up, bitto ji nodded before calling driver .

《■》

"Sir, we need to ask mam before allowing you in." Guard said as he blocked Manik's way.