part-10 comforting moments

Do give my new story manan: is it love a try:)

Please support me in that story too.

_____________________________________________

They say when a girl dresses up for you, than you must be special for her. But girl, when a boy opens up in front of you , letting all his emotions out, than believe me you are everything for him.

~anshika

《 manik's pov》

"Mom , please dont give up on me. Mom." I yelled as I watched her pushing me away , holding hand of harshad and walking away from me.

"Mom please mom. I need you mom."I cried dropping on my knees as I saw mukti crying at a corner wrapping her hands around her knees. She refused to look at me as we both stared at the gate from where our mom just walked out.

"Mom why did you left me alone? How will I live now?"I muttered to myself as a 13 year old me looked at my 11 year old sister who was crying incoherently.

In just few days I lost both dad and mom.

"Manikkkk" " Mannniikkkk" I heard a very similar voice from somewhere and everything around me disappeared.

"Maniikkkkk" I opened my eyes as I saw nandini looking at me worriedly.

Confused I looked around only to realise it was a nightmare .

I looked at nandini who quietly stared at my face before moving her hand towards my face to wipe something.

I looked at her hand only to realise she just wiped my tear.

"Its going to be okey. " she said with a small smile. A smile that didn't have any sympathy for me . It was just a plain smile of assurance which for a second actually made me believe that everything can be okey.

I jerked her hand away getting up from the bed to get some fresh air, irritated at myself to let her see my vulnerability.

I wasn't vulnerable but the fact that these nightmares are common to me were not helping much .

"Manik everyone has a past. I know you can't talk about it with me. But there are people who can always hear what you want to say . Dont store it inside you, let it out. " I heard her say softly as she too got up from the bed to stand near me but she doesn't know that I have no one who can hear me out and not judge me.

Sometimes she reminds of a small innocent baby who is unaware of the cruel world outside and when she speaks she can give even a good philosopher run for money.

Why is she soo different? Why isn't she intrested in my money or in me? Why all that matters to her is her brother? This girl is soo different . Maybe that's why it's hard for me believe that she isn't like any other girl who just uses men for their own benefits.

I saw her looking at me confused before she made a pout probably thinking about what I am going to say . It amuses me how easy it is to read her. Every emotion is crystal clear on her face . If she is angry, she'll probably just blabber nonsense to her aaiyaappa, if she is happy like the way she gets whenever she watches abhi on monitor than she just jumps and hums melodies of songs or even some cartoon's titletracks. I once heard her singing shinchan's titletrack while cooking.
And if she's irritated that you can see her pout and blabber every more nonsense to her aayiappa.