part2 aftermath

I don't know what I have written so kindly bear it❤

For all the mistakes sorry in advance .

Inline comments pls❤

____________________________________

"Bitto jii apko manik ko samjhana chahiye tha aur yeh sab rokna chahiye tha."
(You should have stopped all this and made manik understand)
mukti said keeping her head on her palms frustrated by whole scenerio. 

More than frustrated she was guilty for lashing out at manik at such an extent that he ended up almost killing someone in anger.

"Mukti Maine bahut try kiya but chief meri ek bhi baat nhi Sun rahe the." (I tried but chief was not listening to me) Bitto  jii said irritated himself by everything happening outside.

It was half an hour since manik left from mandap and nandini was still sitting at the same place lost in her thoughts where as bitto jii and mukti were time to time peeking from mukti's room to look at nandini .

"Mukti I think you should talk to her. Look at her , she looks soo scared and lost.  I think she would be more comfortable with you " bitto jii said hopefully looking at nandini with only care whereas mukti too looked at nandini with softness in her eyes before shifting her eyes at bitto jii.

"Nhi bittoji . Agar woh manik ki wife h toh I can't talk to her I am sorry ." Mukti said looking down.

"But mukti" bitto jii tried to argue.

"Bitto jii aap nandini ko guest room mein le jao and main uske liye comfortable clothes arrange krti ho . I guess she wears traditional clothes. And send rama aunty with her. Nandini will easily get comfortable with her."mukti said trying to find a solution.

Whereas bittoji hid his smile looking at the efforts of mukti to keep nandini comfortable which she never did for anyone.

Both went to complete thier task.

Bitto jii moved towards nandini and sighed looking at her face.

Devoid of any emotion , she was staring blankly at the door.

"Nandini jii chaliye aap ko apka room dikha deta ho" (nandini ji let me show you your room ) bitto jii said softly in order to gain nandini's attention which he successfully did.

"Mera room?" (My room?) Nandini asked after few minutes standing on her feet.

"Hnji Mukti mam ne apke liye guest room arrange krwa Diya h. Aabse aap uss room  mein reh skti ho"(mukti Mam has arranged a room for you . You can stay there) bitto jii said in his calm voice to which nandini cringed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Mukti chief ki behan h" (she is chief's sister) bitto jii said looking at nandini's confused face.

"Thank you " nandini said once they reached the room which was next to mukti's room as per her orders so that she can look after her .

Just than bitto ji's phone rang flashing  the name ' chief ' .

Bitto passed a sweet smile to nandini before moving aside to pick the call whereas nandini moved inside the room to change her clothes so that she can go to meet her brother.

"Jii chief" bitto jii said after picking the call.

"Bitto jii lagta h apni bhabhi ke aate hi aap merko bhul gya"(bitto jii I think you forgot me after your sister in law came )
manik said in his half drunk tone .