part16 Arya

Dedicated to ISHIKAGUPTAanShu

Please support my page on instagram for book and quotes lovers.

https://www.instagram.com/books_quoteshub/

_____________________________________________

"I am really confused. What if navya throws me out of the house?" Cabir asked covering his face with his hands.

"She won't. Why don't you both just sit down and sort it out? " manik said irritated as he again tried to concentrate on the script in his hands.

"Manik did you heard anything I said in past 2 hours? I can't talk to her !! She won't understand. " Cabir shouted glaring at manik as if its Manik's fault.

"You'll be suprised how much women can be understanding if we talk to them in a right way." Manik said sighing .

Cabir gave him a strange look like manik lost his head or something and immediately started massaging Manik's head.

"What has nandini done to you? You are talking like a ninety year old experienced married man not like a man who forced a very weird deal to marry a total stranger. Manik are you alright? I can talk about navya some other time. I think you need my time more. " cabir said concerned as manik gave him a pissed of look before removing cabir's hand from his head.

"You don't deserve my opinion . I am talking like a sensible person and no , I don't have a ninety year old experience but I do know navya and I know you and I know how understanding she is and how good you are at explaining her. It's just the matter of few days. Just ask her to work from home and don't go out. You are not house arresting her or snatching her freedom that she'll throw you out. You can just ask her to trust you. I don't see what's soo big deal about it." Manik said irritated as cabir tried to come up with an excuse but failed.

"What did police said?" He asked after few minutes.

"They are still tracing the caller. But it's a dead end. I know that call was not fake and the caller isn't that stupid to threaten manik malhotra over a phone call and leave any evidence behind. I am not scared of the caller but I can't take risk. And you know what I realised while calculating the risk? I had a lot to loose and I am not even talking about my career." Manik said sighing and cabir nodded patting his shoulder.

"Don't worry we all will be safe. I have connected every landline of both of our houses with my and your cell phones. We can actually keep a track if anything goes wrong and the security is too tight." Cabir assured him.

" I know but still. I just got mukti back even if we still fight , I feel like she is with me and I don't want anything to disturb that. And biwi? She is my responsibility right? I can't let anyone hurt her." Manik said tensed as he remembered the phone call

"Hello?" Manik said receiving the call.

"Manik" a man said from other side

"Yes" manik asked frowning as he never gave his private number to anyone except his family.

"10 din h tere paas. Joh karna h krle , bahut jald main tujh se sab le longa jaise tune mujhse liya. 10 din ka wait kr bs." Man said from other side immediately alerting manik as the call hot disconnected.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen. These prank or threat calls are a everyday business for your managers . This one just dialed your number instead of their's." Cabir said placing his hand on Manik's shoulder.

Manik nodded with a sigh but he still couldn't figure out the uneasiness his heart felt .

《■》