Only in my Dreams (Chapter 6)

Okay guys, the first half of this chapter is in Kyle's POV and then the other half is in Amy's. Thanks for the votes and the comments so far! Please keep them coming! I also want to thank Dreamybanana for all her help so far! She's awesome! Oh almost forgot, some of you guys may not like this chapter because it reveals some things about Amy so I'm cautioning some of the viewers. I don't want to say what the caution is because that would reveal what happens. Enjoy!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

After Amy reveals to me what is going on, I rush back into my bedroom to grab my radio. I get ahold of Jaime to see what the damages are to the house and find out exactly what's going on.

"Jaime what's going on?" I ask hoping he will respond.

"Do you have Amy with you?" He asks right away.

"Yes, now tell me what's going on!" I say almost getting too loud.

"I think you need to get here and see this for yourself." This can't be good.

"Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes." I end the conversation.

I make my way back out to where Amy is still sitting on the couch. She has a dazed look on her face. As soon as she spots me walking back into the room, she jumps up and heads straight for the door. I walk right over to where she is waiting.

"Amy, when we get there I want you to stay outside until I look through the house. Do you understand?" I say hoping to get through to her.

She doesn't say a word but nods her head letting me know she understands. She turns and makes her way out of house without a word. I lock the house and head to the truck to leave.

Making our way to her house, we both remain silent. We finally pull up and I can see Jaime talking to Amy's mother outside. Amy jumps out before I can put the truck in park. I get out making my way over to Jaime. He excuses himself to meet me half way.

"How bad does it look?" I ask as soon as we get out of earshot from Amy and her mother.

"You're not going to like it but you need to see it before she does. I haven't even let Mrs. Morgan inside yet." Jaime states.

We start to make our way to the house but I stop beside Amy before walking in.

"Stay out here and we will be out in a few minutes." I say touching her arm.

We walk inside and at first nothing seems out of the ordinary the best I can tell.

"Is there anything missing that you could see?" I asks stopping in the hallway.

"Not anything that I noticed so far but I don't think it was a burglary."

Jaime doesn't say anything else. He makes his way up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. From the looks of things, I can tell that this is Amy's room. Walking in, I see clothes have been pulled out of drawers and the closet. Some of the pictures of Amy and her mother are lying on the floor with the glass shattered.

Looking over at the far wall, there is a message scribbled in what looks like lipstick. My blood starts to run cold.

"I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE MINE FOREVER"

I start to ball up my fist, trying to rein in my anger. Jaime walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Get it together man. There is something else you need to see." Jaime states while pushing me out of the room.

I follow him down the hall to another bedroom. From the looks of this room, I can tell this is Mrs. Morgan's. Her room looks the same as Amy's; clothes everywhere, pictures broken, and another message scribbled on the wall.