"A Very Sweet Surprise!" (Part 2/2)

Admin's Message: Sorry Guys! I was on vacation, and I will write more often!

"Here's how the critique will work." Hudson said. "One by one, I will call you up. I will sample your dishes, and judge you."

"First up, Zoey!" he cheered!

"Hello, Hudson! I have prepared a wedding cake, with three tiers of vanilla. I had a little extra time, so i piped laces and flowers into the fondant." she said with confidence.

Hudson took a bite- "Divine! This is moist, and dense! Excellent job!"

*Zoey blushed*

"Thanks, Zoey! Next, we have Max. What have you prepared for me?"

"I have prepared an Italian favorite, tiramisu!"

*he took a bite* "Oh my! Max, you have done an amazing job!"

*Max nodded*

"Ok, well, my expectations are high! Next, can we have Cody?"

"I have prepared a fresh fruit tart."

"I see. Cody, see- it's not bad, but its not great either. You could have switched the frozen raspberries for fresh kiwi!" Hudson said.

"Next! Oh, hello Heather!" Hudson cheered!

"I have prepared pinapple ice-cream for you!" she said with a smile.

"And how long did you put it in?" he asked, suspicuiosly.

"Thirty minutes."

"No! It's so soft! It takes two hours to make ice cream like this!"

Heather drooped her head down in sadness.

"Next I'll have Lindsay!" Hudson said happily.

"Hi Howard!!!! I made some cake for you."

He took a big bite of the cake!

"LINDSAY!"

*she gulped*

"YOU DID NOT JUST USE CAKE MIX ON A COOKING COMPETITON" he screamed.

Lindsay started to tear up!

She ran out of the room.

"I QUIT!!!!!" she yelled.

"Are you sure?" Hudson asked.

"Yes! You're a mean bastard! *she hit him with her Loius Vuitton purse*

"Sorry, but, bye! This is a ruthless competiton!" Hudson pointed out.

Lindsay left the building with mascara running down from her eyes. She took a cab back to Glamour Gates, where her and Tyler settled down and had a child. Her name was Glimmer, and she was one.

"As for the rest of you, you're lucky. You have gotten past the first round. We have rented out Parsons Apartments for the Culinarily Gifted in Downtown Chicago for you to stay in. We have also given each person $50.00 to buy food for yourself each week. Please pair up with someone and go outside- there are taxis to take you to your new home.

"OK, the rooms are:

Room 101 goes to Zoey and Courtney

Room 102 goes to Cody and Duncan.

Room 103 goes to Heather and Scarlett.

Room 104 goes to Topher and Scott.

Room 105 goes to Sugar and Max.

That leaves Cameron! Which room would you like to go in?" Hudson asked.

"I'll go with Zoey and Courtney." Cameron said.

"OK, good! Get acquainted with your roommates, because they are your partners for the next challenge."