73. Vogue

Earlier this week singer Maliyah Johnson came to our studio and answered some of the questions that she has been asked non stop over the past year

"Are got excited for you first world tour?"

-Yes! i'm so excited i can't wait, I feel like i've been waiting a life time to do this and it's finally happening next month.

"What's your favourite song on your album sweetener?"
-I love all of them obviously but if I had to pick one it would probably be Everytime, I love playing that and I had the most fun writing and recording that one.

"Is it true that you have a new song coming out titled Thank U, Next? and how come it's not on your album?"

-Yes it's true. It's not on my album because I wrote it after my album came out, I sat there one night thinking about the love experiences and with help from my producers a song was made, and i'm super excited for it to come out as it's by far one of my favourite songs that i've made. I'm so glad that's it's nearly out, it's currently in the process of being mastered.

"How are you feeling after your breakup, if you're willing to talk about it?"

-I'm fine, honestly. I feel like it was the right thing to do and I got into that relationship straight after another one so I had no time to settle down and move on really. Obviously i'm also sad about it because I really did love him but all things come to an end and with both of us being so busy with him touring and me touring it's so hard to be able to see each other and talk to each other. But yeah i'm fine

"Why did you choose Why Don't We to be your opening act on tour?"

-Honestly I had no idea who was going to be my opening act, but i'm glad it's Why Don't We as I know the boys and I've known them from way before they had as big of a following as they have today. Also they're super talented and they have amazing voices and the people coming to see me on tour seem really pleased that they're joining me.

"Are you still friends with clout gang?"

-Yes obviously. I love them all and I hate how people assume that we're no longer friends, I go out wit Alissa a lot of the time and we because we don't post each other on our socials people asume that we're no longer friends.

"Would you ever get into acting?"

-I would love to do some more acting, obviously I was on nickelodeon years ago and I had so much fun doing that and I would really love to do that again. I would probably prefer doing musicals though as i enjoy the singing part of acting a lot