24

Y/n's pov
I could tell he liked the idea. We both head upstairs.

"I'm gonna go get changed into pajamas, I'll be there in a minute." I turn left to go to my room.

I slipped into an oversized white t-shirt and my red nike shorts. I put on a fresh layer of deodorant. I then go to the bathroom and proceed to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk into his room, immediately throwing myself under the covers.

I laid there for a second. "Have you checked your Instagram post?" I turn to him.

"Oh, shit I forgot about that. I'll check." He opens up Instagram on his phone. I do the same, and look through the comments on his post of us.

"Pretty supportive. I'll see if there's any 'breaking news' about that picture yesterday." I gesture finger quotes.

I search up a bunch of keywords.
Mccreamy and Pursula at MiniGolf course
Mccreamy and Pursula caught
Mccreamy and Pursula kissing in public
Mccreamy and Pursula paparazzi
Mccreamy and Pursula waterfall

All I found were twitter accounts quaking about it.

"I guess a lot of people still think we're not dating, just really close." He says.

"Really?" I go back to check his instagram.

They're so cute 😍

I was just there last week! How was it?

So likeeeee are they dating or what?

Guys, grow up. Even if they were dating, you should all still support them. It's not our choice, really.

I replied to that comment, by putting a couple heart emojis.

@ pursula have y'all smashed yet?

I replied with a winky face.

I then shut off my phone. "I did enough that it should give them the hint that we're a thing."

He shuts off my phone and turns to me.

I'm obviously still an immature teenager, so I couldn't help but not hide my excited smile. I didn't even know what I was excited about.

We both gave each other the look. I got his message sent through eye contact, got up, and locked the door. I got back to the bed, and immediately began kissing him, my lips smashing onto his.

We made out for about 4 more minutes. We were too eager, so we moved on. I ripped off my clothing as he did the same.