36 (last chapter)

Y/N's POV
It had been a long plane ride. I had waited a month or so until I chose to fly down to New Zealand. There wasn't a very impressive bump forming, but I was ok with that.

Y/N
I'm at the airport.
Expect me in an hour

No response.

Stepping out of the airport, the heat hit me like a truck. I was waiting for my Uber to arrive, when I heard people screaming my name. I ran and hid behind a cement post.
"What?"
"Where did she go?"
"I think she went that way!"
I heard reveal footsteps run in the opposite direction.

Finally, seeing my Uber arrive, I hopped in the backseat, and I was (thankfully) engulfed in a sea of fresh air. I gave them the address, and there we began our 40 minute drive.

We made conversation the entire way. Apparently the driver had a child that loved my videos, so I took some pictures for the kid.

Finally, we arrived at Jay's house. I recognized his car, but I was more focused on the red jeep next to it.

I walk up to the door, knock, and wait a minute.

An attractive girl, probably in her early twenties, opens the door.

"Jay, I think you have a visitor!" She shouts behind her.

"Coming!" I hear a deeper voice shout back in response.

I saw him in the background, putting a shirt on while running up to the door.

"Yes, hello," He looks at me. "Oh, shit. Y/N, hey."

A/N:
Sorry, but due to stuff I wasn't expecting at all, I can't write the second book. If somebody would be as kind as to write the rest in my place, I'll give you full credit and a shoutout for people to read it on your page. I'm so sorry I had to end it here, but it'd just get in the way of what's happening irl rn if I were to put time into it... dm me if you're interested in the continuation of mccreamy x reader pt 2

also I'm so sorry again... I really wasn't expecting this. I can't apologize enough...