Eleven

-time hop one week-

"Nothing lasts forever."

My collar sent another shock thru my body, forcing me to fall to the floor and cry out in pain. Blood fell like a stream from my nose and from my throat to fill my mouth. Why do I think someone might save me? Its pretty obvious that no one cares about me.

So why do I feel so......... alone?

-Robin's POV Avengers Tower-

Me and the other companions laid on the floor in a pile of fur, upset that Julie is still missing. The others wouldn't let their humans near them, to angry that they pushed away someone that had been thru so much. I lifted my head where king was resting to see Ze come over. She took it harder then the others. Her hair was a mess and her over sized hoodie was one that Julie at one point owned, her sweats were stained and covered in Caramel's hair. She looked down at us and I moved my body a bit, immediately feeling her fall on top of me and slightly between my body and Raven's.

I can feel the anger and guilt coming off the others in waves but I paid them no mind, instead I began grooming Ze's hair.

I felt like something special would be happening soon.

"I FOUND HER! I FOUND HER!!!" Bruce cried, startling Julie's soulmates who quickly ran over. They got the map and all of us headed to the quinjet. Well the humans suited up and got their weapons.

My fur bristled as they went off to save my human. My Julie.

We landed some time later and I recognized the place, my body going stiff with fear. Then I roared in anger, rushing into the base. I tore apart anyone in my way, heading straight for the screams I heard. I slammed into the metal door and saw Julie bleeding on the ground with a man and her mother standing over her. I let out a tremendous roar and lunged forward.

I dug my fangs into the mans throat and pulled, ripping the jugular out. I turned to her mother and swiped at her, cutting her arm. I was livid. Julie was bleeding out and its all her fault!

I roared in anger and jumped towards her, getting stabbing in the chest. I ignored it and bit into her skull, crushing it in seconds and silence the demon's scream. I ran over to the shivering and bleeding Julie, pressing myself against her to keep her warm as I waited for the others to come. She turned towards me, her eyes lacking so much life it broke my heart. Lizzie, Caramel, Raven, Ash, King, Choco, WS, and Honey ran in right at the heart breaking words.

"Kitten?" She asked, reaching up to pet my head. I lowered my large head with tears in my eyes. Amnesia. I should've known. She smiled brightly and pet behind my ears, earning a sad purr to rumble in my throat. She closed her eyes as Ze made it to the door, my eyes closing and a tear sliding down my snout.

Why'd she go with them?