Home

It's been a while since the last time I wrote about my brother and I.

Well, there are not much to tell anyway. Our schedules make it hard to just have one phone call. He is working and I am studying.

But... celebrating the 5k readers of this book, I think I have to write something.

A few paragraphs would better, right??
😆

So, what should I tell you about?

Hm... let's begin with I am in the fourth semester now. It's getting crazy in college. The projects are non stop and it is hard to find a night without working on the projects. Luckily, most of them are done in a team.

I never thought the art major would be this busy. 😅😅

The last project I had was making a musical theater two months ago.
It took the whole class to make it. Everyone was participated, some (like me) were double agent. We helped organized and became the cast of the show. The lectures gave us only three weeks to perform. It was one of a stressful job.

The pressure to finish it on time while doing the other task made us became sensitive people.
The beginning of the project was a total chaos. Thank goodness I wasn't one of the main arranger at the time.

Still, it made us dizzy and too emotional.

I have no idea why my brother decided to call and gave me a long lectures about eating well between those busy time.
I know he meant well. But the way he said it made me felt annoyed.

And I was super sensitive at the time. Remember that.

As you can guess, we fought over the phone.

Mom, it's beyond my expectations, didn't do anything to make us talk again.

Well, maybe she knew we would be alright finally.

We are siblings anyway. Siblings have their own miracles.

Just like AB and I.

After three weeks being stubborn.
We finally talked again.
I won't lie saying that I didn't cry. I did.

My eyes became puffy the next day but it was worth it.

Lovelymiserable