Chapter 17 - I'm Claimed

Katherine Rosewell

People always believe in the word called Karma. They always teach their children to do good things to others, help them and take care of them so that when you'll be in need someone will surely help you. We always give and expect to get a payback for our deeds. Actually, good deeds.

Whenever in life we give something to someone we are sure that in one way or the other it's going to comeback to us. Some people try and do good things to others and expect huge favour and some people do good things without thinking twice. These are the people who look at the brighter side of the karma. Such personalities are enlightened with the truth that whenever we give something to someone thinking it will do good to a soul, the universe or the supreme power will always reflect it back.

If we give care to someone that person will care for us. If we give money to someone he/she will repay. If we give a smile to someone he returns it. But sadly,that's not the case when it comes to love. Many people love a person wholeheartedly but get nothing in return.

When I talk about this, I consider myself immensely lucky. You know why?

Because the love of my life just confessed his feelings and here I am staring into those gorgeous blue eyes of him. He is so close to me that I can even se the golden freckles in his eyes. The sound of the waves were the music to my ears. The moonlight which shone on his face made it look thousand times handsome. The lashes which cover his alluring blue eyes, the little hair which had grown around his chin, his perfectly gelled hair, his jawline which was sharper than the knife and lastly his pink and pure lips.

Damn,when did I fell so hard for him?

As I came back from my chain of thoughts, I remembered that I have to still answer his words. Without any further ado I said :

"I love you too, Evan"

His eyes glittered at my words.

I tiptoed to kiss him just when he pulled away. I frowned as response.

"One second tesoro"

He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal the most fascinating necklace ever. It was a blue rose which was actually neon blue in colour. It had a silver chain attached to it and had a golden lining between the blue petals.

 It had a silver chain attached to it and had a golden lining between the blue petals

He tuned me around and swept my hair to the left side. He placed the necklace on my neck and it was so damn beautiful. I kissed the necklace and then this cheek.

"To say it's beautiful, would be an understatement." I said as gave him a sincere smile.My eyes started pricking and I was about to cry out of happiness. Evan Stalin is full of surprises.

"No Tesoro. To say YOU are beautiful would be an understatement. And from today, I'm yours Forever.This necklace just symbolises that our love will shine in the darkness just like the blue flower."