Blessings And Bloodshed

PROLOGUE:

Evan Stalin is the head of Pericoloso (Dangerous) , an Italian Mafia Gang.
He happens to meet the girl who haunts his dreams due to an accident. With feelings full of lust how will he convince her to work with him.

Katherine Rosewell known as veleno(Venom) is the most beautiful yet harmful creature of God. She is the devil in her high heels. With both looks and fame she was basically the queen of her own empire.She does all types of dangerous work. What will happen when one mistake of hers will make her land up into a the hands and gang of Pericoloso?

----

"In return of my loss, you will be a part of Pericoloso for life." He stated, his voice cold as ice.

I can't believe that in the form of payment to my one mistake he asked me be to be tied to a gang for life time. Heck, it's the most popular and respected Mafia Group of all. I can't take a chance of being a member of it. Many other gang members know me and it will be a risk to this gang.

"No. I can't be tied down to a single group. Moreover I can't risk your gang as many members of different gang know me." I said still debating with myself.

"We will take care of the information but right now I want your name." He said finally turning around giving me the perfect look of his Mesmerising Blue Eyes.

"Veleno." I said proud of my name that they gave me.

"Your Real Name ."

I had no idea how does he know that I have a real name but before I think what to do he started walking towards me.

He approached me as he slided one arm around my waist and took my chin with another to meet my forest green eyes.

"Your true name Tesoro."

"Katherine Rosewell." I said without thinking.

"You're in the gang from tomorrow." He said as he walked away.

"I don't want to." I said before he could leave the room.

"You ain't got an option Tesoro ." He said leaving me alone in the room.

What did I just did?