Luke Finds Love

Chapter 9

Alexya's POV:

It was filming day of the episode "Luke Finds Love." This was going to be really hard bc of everything yesterday. To be honest I did like the way he kissed, but it would be overwhelming bc I don't like him that way. But I can't clash acting with my relationship problems bc acting was the thing I cared about the most. No matter what. As I walked through the studio entrance into the set I thought to myself "it's only about the acting." I had to go out there and perform my best. It would be the first time since Hannah Montana that Disney channel would have a kiss on camera instead of something like balloons covering it. I had my lines memorized, I just felt like I needed more practice.

As I came on the set for my part of filming I was so nervous. Jeff yelled "action." "Luke what's so special about Rebecca!?" Debby Ryan pleaded in the living room set.

"Being adopted is hard. You wonder if people really love you. It's just really hard, because no one does. When I met Rebecca, I felt like somebody loved me," Cameron says while acting out as Luke.

Here comes my turn. The pretend elevator dings then the doors open and I step out onto the living room set.

"Oh hey Rebecca! I'll leave you two alone," debby backs out.

"I'm so sorry I could come to your performance Luke," I say. "I'm not a real good luck charm." "It's not just that. You are the first thing I have learned to love," Cameron says.

I walk towards him and hug him. We let go of the hug then look in each other's eyes. Oh no...here it comes... Cameron doesn't pushes his neck forward and kisses me again. Mmmhmm soft lips...hands pushing my hair back... It all ends too soon. I wish I could kiss him again, but that ship had sailed.

Then Jeff yells "wait! Let's try that again from the top?" Yes! I get to kiss Cameron again:)

The second time is better but faster. He leans, strokes my hair, shifts sides of his mouth, and then again.

By the third time we kiss, I'm used to his soft lips.

-------------------------

Hey i updated two chapters today for you guys! Make sure you share this story

Vote

Comment

Share

~Bri