chapter 17

I was at the guild sitting with chloe reading a book when natsu ran over smiling.
"team natsu wants to go on a mission are ya coming" natsu asked as I smiled.
"yeah I'll go" I said as chloe hopped off my lap running over to bisca who picked her up.
"lets go choose a job" I Stated standing up as natsu ran over to the request board.
"lets see...how about this" he asked it was a mission to get rid of a volcan.
"im good" I stated.
"how about this one" grey offered it was a mission to reorganize a library.
"no thats lame I choose this one" natsu said.
"who gave you the right to choose which mission we go on" grey asked as natsu bumped heads with him.
"the team is named team natsu" natsu said as erza walked over.
"well be taking greys mission less destruction to occur." erza said.
"no far" natsu screamed.
"mira we need this mission stamped" I called out as she walked over to stamp it.
"thank you" i said with a smile.
"This trip should be fairly easy so pack accordingly" erza ssaid pausing. "we leave in one hour"
I nodded as I walked towards the stair case heading towards laxus team.
"I know you heard but im going on a mission with team natsu." I told him after waving at the other three.
"yeah team natsu has quiet the anger when we go on missions we take turns it seems like natsu was a dictator" evergreen said as I laughed.
"yeah well even though its an easy job I have a bad feeling" i said as bixslow chuckled.
"with team natsu who doesnt get a bad feeling" laxus muttered but I heard.
"I don't even remember deciding on a team name" I solemnly admitted.
"well i have to go I'll see everyone tommorow. Bye" I said leaning down giving laxus a kiss as I headed off.
Time skip
I met the team at the train station.
"we will be on the train for 30 minutes" erza said as grey looked at her.
"why dont we just walk to save money." he asked.
"because I said so the quicker we get things done the quicker we can head home." she explained
"why cant luce just teleport us" natsu asked as everyone looked at me.
"I can't teleport somewhere I have never been" I stated bluntly as they all nodded boarding the train.
We sat in silence the whole ride there which was quiet unusual.
When we arrived at the mansion I knocked as the door opened to show a maid.
"hi we are here to reorganize the library from fairytail" I said showing my insignia.
"right this way master has been awaiting your arrival." the maid said I winced hearing her say master.
We followed her down the hall as she stopped turning into a room bowing.
"master the fairytail members are here do you wish that i send them in" she asked.
"yes send them in" a strong voice called. We all walked in to see a man literally sitting at a throne with maids fanning him.
"ah yes fairytail welcome you job is to reorganize my library that is all I have to say good bye" he spoke as a maid led us to his library.
"he wants it arranged in alphebetical order." the maid said gesturing to the library as we all nodded. Taking different walls we got to work my using the stairs as erza and grey used their magic to work. Natsu just put books in random places. Working from the top first making a lot of progress when their was a tug at the ladder.
Squealing I tightened my grip around the ladder. Looking down I saw a tuff of pink.
"natsu I could have fallen" I shouted as he looked at me.
"but you didnt I need the letter your taking to long even erza and grey are finished." he lazily said as I looked at him in shock before signing as I summoned aries as she made me a set of stairs before leaving in a rush.
Almost finished with my collection I look to see natsu, grey and erza all fighting.
Suddenly the wool catches fire. I scream in pain as jumped out of the fire looking down at my singed legs.
"my bad luce it was popsicles fault" natsu said as i sighed holding back my tears as i finished my set of the books only to scream when a sword scratches my leg. Looking I see an angry erza.
"you two imbicles had the nerve to bad talk my cake" she yelled i placed the books in random places.
"lets go" I said walking back to the mansion owners house.
"were done" I said as he tossed me the bag of jewels he tossed more bags towards the other three.
"you may show yourselves out" he called as I nodded stomping off.
"so lucy you can telepoet us back now" erza asked as I nodded.
"grab on" I instructed holding my hand out.
Erza and grey grabbed on as natsu stood in his place.
"grab on flaming idiot" grey said.
"luce can come back and get me i dont want to go with you two" natsu stated as I looked at him.
"my magic capacity will not let me travel such a long distance twice" i said as he pouted.
"fine take me they can ride the train" natsu said
"what gives you such privileges" grey shouted at him.
"im her partner stripper" natsu countered.
"but were a team meaning one for all no one gets any unfair treatment" erza stated.
"come on" grey said as all three grabbed a hold of me.
"idiot" grey muttered as I teleported up.
"what was that" natsu asked punching grey who dodged me getting hit as the people at the train station stared.
"you imbeciles" erza screamed requipping into her nakagami armor about to fight the two. I tried to steady my breathing as my anger started to rise.
"what did I do its flame brains fault"  grey shouted as he and natsu faught an ice sword heading straight for me as they all looked at me.
Stopping the sword as a tear slid down my face breaking it to pieces.
"I quit" i whispered.
"what lucy speak up" erza stated.
"I quit this is not working every mission we go on i get hurt we went on a simple freaking mission to re organize a library im almost pushed off a ladder, my foot is burned, a sword cuts into my foot and then still constant fighting constantly this team does not need me it needs a miracle because im done im going home leave me alone im out of team natsu dont even think about bothering me" I stated as I teleported to my house sitting on my bed as I slowly healed my foot.
Laxus pov
I sat at the bar listening to my music tuning out the guilds fighting as the guild doors opened cutting my eye i saw natsu, erza and grey all looking down.
"hey wheres lucy" wendy asked as the team frowned even more.
"did something happen to her" freed asked concerned.
erza looked up tears in her eyes.
"lucy she..." she trailed off.
"lucy um she" grey stated balling his fist.
"spit it out" I yelled in frustration and worry.
"lucy just quit team natsu" natsu said as the guild went dead silent.
"why" i asked pushing the subject.
"i almost pushed her off a ladder" natsu started.
"i cut her foot" erza admitted
"i burned her" natsu said
"I almost stabbed her in the heart" grey said falling to the floor with the rest of team natsu.
"what the hell you went on a mission to rearrange a library" mira screamed before any one could react.
"im going to kill you" juvia said as she started walking towards the trio only for gajeel to stop her. I focused on calming down lucy would hate me if i killed these three so i had to rise above. Standing up after I broke the glass cup in my hand I headed over to them. They all looked up at me in shame. Stopping right beside them i said low so they heard.
"you better earn her forgiveness or so help me"
Walking out of the guild I headed towards lucy's house. Arriving I climbed throughf her window to see her sitting on her bed knees brought up to her face as she cried. Picking her up i placed her on my lap as i kissed her forehead.
"im here princess im here" i repeated as she manuvered wrapping her arms around my neck as she cried into my chest.
"I quit laxus i really did my foot is in so much pain" she said sniffiling.
"let me see" i stated as she pointed to her foot. I could see the big gash and all the purple on her legs.
"I couldnt take it any more I always get injured on missions or used as bait and my anger got the best of me when i heard all this talk about how each member is treated equally but im always used as bait its not fair I never get A say in missions and im so tired of it. Maybe I should become a solo mage" she rambled as I listened to everyword until she fell asleep in my arms