chapter 8

Next day.
I woke up a little late not that I minded. Yesterday after we finished bowling laxus toom me to a hill to see the stars. I showed him some of the constellations. Thats where he officially asked me to be his girlfriend. It was really sweet. I decided to get up. Taking a quick shower i put on a purple crop top hoodie and a pair of greyish purple skinny jeans and a pair of purple running shoes. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun grabbing my phone I locked the house heading to the guild. I arrive shortly only to find my aunt staring my cousin down.
"what is in the box elizabeth" she said as lizzy simply ignored her.
"lizzy" i screamed smiling as she looker at me smiling she handed  jason the box before tackling me in a hug.
"I missed you so much" she said as i nodded hugging her.
"me to you have no idea" I said as she wiped a tear before it could fall.
"stop being dramatic" aunt linda shouted pulling me and lizzy apart. "Now what is in the fucking box I will not ask again" she said as jason walked over to us.
"Its better if they show you" he said as he hugged me.
"well what are you waiting for" she said as lizzy and me looked at each other. Chloe ran over to me as we sat at a table. Lizzy took out the lacrima placing it on a table as I pressed the start button.
Flash back.
"lucy that camera is very important" my father said chasing after me.
"mommy help me" i screamed giggling as she laughed picking me up as dad rounded the corner.
"come on" mom said as she jumped on the staircase rail sliding down as I giggled.
Dad rushed down the stairs looking frantic as mom got down.
"layla never do that again you could have fallen" dad reprimanded as mom laughed.
"but I didnt" she countered as the doorbell rang.
"lizzy" I screamed running towards the door.
"lucy don't open it there could be a stranger" mom said worrying as she ran after me. I opened the door not listening only to see aunt linda.
"never mind not a stranger just a bitc-" dad cut mom off as she was about to curse.
"linda how are you" he said as mom glared at her sister.
"im lovely tell the bitch to back up" linda said.
"your cursing in front of my daughter now thats a new low" mom said as aunt linda rolls her eyes.
"its not cursing its simply stating facts" aunt linda said walking into the house as lizzy followed her.
"hey liz why dont you and lucy go prepare for the sleepover" mom suggested as lizzy nodded we started walking only for dad to walk infront of us.
"lucy" he said a hand out stretched.
"run" i whispered to lizzy who ran i followed her only for dad to stop me. Mom laughed as i struggled.
"no no no no" i said as he tried to get the camera.
"hamd over the camera and ill let you have a scoop of ice cream" dad bargained.
"two" I stated as he nodded.
"cookies and cream" he promised as I handed him the camera he kissed my cheek. I got out of his grip and ran after lizzy. He chuckled walking over to my mom.
"ok now the kids are gone lets hurry this along." he stated.
"This is the will I have. Lucy will inherit the heartfilia fourtune. Mansion is left to lizzy if die before lucy comes of age linda you have custody over her family is to split the railroads lucy is garenteed 5% of all Finances" dad said. As aunt linda nodded with pride mom was about to speak when linda beat her.
"what it seems fair enough after all you dont have that long to live oops have you not told lucy you have cancer" she said mom looked pissed off.
"my vcondition is none of your concern so i suggest you shut the hell up before yoy get your neck broke in halve" mom threatened as dad signed. Me and lizzy chose that moment to walk in with our onzies on.
"yawza auntie linda you have a big red dot on your nose hey lizzy i get it your moms the evil version of rudolph the red nosed reindeer" i saod innocently as mom burst into a fit of laughter.
"you little" aunt linda pulled me towards her as I flinched before I knew what happened. I was on moms waist as aunt linda had a red mark on her face.
"try to hit my daughter again and i will end you now about this will i am the matriach of this house meaning i have the final say and judes will is not going to work mine is the final one ok. My daughter will recieve all heartfilia and vermillion inheritance money. Elizabeth will get the mansion when she is married to the love of her life not some bootlegged old guy you force upon her my daughtee will jot be married off she will go to fairytail when her father dies that way my grandmother is always looking over her and the heartfilia railroads will be split between the family lucy is to get 15% of all share holdings and she will be given my keys and if any one has a problem with it i want to see you try any thing" mom said as dad smirked leaning back in his seat as aunt linda growled walking away.
"tell your daughter about how you dont have long to live" she shouted as i looked at my mom.
"mommy what does she mean" I asked as mom signed.
"i'll tell you later lets go get some ice cream" mom said as dad nodded lizzy smiling as he let her on his back. We all walked into the massive kitchen as dad got all the ingredients whipped cream, hershey pieces oreo pieces, gummy bears, hershey syrup, cherries and more.
Flash back ends.