chapter 31

Lucy pov.
I sat on a sofa my legs across laxus as we talked with our guildmembers.
"i still cant believe you and laxus faught" juvia said as she bounced storm on her lap.
"and i cant believe your pregnant again" i said as she laughed.
"well sex is good jump on board though you and mira are the only eligible females who are not pregnant" juvia said as i laughed
"maybe were just wanting to be stable first" i defended as she cut her eye at me.
"im hoping for a little girl I really like the name rein" she said as i scruntched my nose.
"ok so you have a son named storm now you want a daughter named rein" i said as she laughed.
"I know crazy right i guess when i look into her eyes I'll know the perfect name." juvia said as I smiled.
"yeah so... When did you get pregnant?" i asked as she smirked.
"new years" she said as my eyes widened in horror. That day was oh god I shiver just remembering it.
"hey what are you girls talking about" levy asked as i laughed.
"new years" laxus informed as he continued his conversation with lyon and freed rubbing my thigh unintensionally.
"oh yeah that was a crazy day" levy agreed as she sat down holding her son gale who was asleep. Lisanna and erza also came over with nashi and violet both of which were giggling.
"new years was epic" natsu said sitting down with his beer as he ruffled my hair.
"here" laxus said handing me a bowl of icecream. I smiled about to dig in when one of happy's kids flew into it.
"furball move" i shouted aboit t9 cry as he purred licking my ice cream juvia laughed as i sat the bowl down.
"furball" i muttered
"i was on a mission what happened new years" grey suddenly asked as everyone looked at him. Licking my lips i decided to start.
"well um..."
Flashback new years day.
"metal head i bet nashi will say dada before gale" natsu challenged as the babies sat on their laps.
"bet on his hair" i joked with gajeel as i stood going to the bar with asuka and chloe.  They were huddled over something so i chose to scare them pinching at their stomachs as the both screamed chloe letting over some magic making wood hit macao in the head.
"head you smoky bastard try that again" macao yelled at wakaba who looked confused.
"whar is your old ass talking about i didnt try anything" wakaba yelled back as they continued throwing insults.
Macao pushed wakaba into elfman who fell on mira taking the sould out of her. After epfman got up he trew a barrel of beer at macao who dodged making it git another member starting a brawl.
"uh did we do that" chloe asked me as i nodded slowly. The fighting continued until someone almost hit nashi pissing natsu off who in return did a fire dragon roar which uh scarred my eyes as a lot of men went to cover their private area. Out of instinct i covered chloe and asuka's eyes closing my own as the guild doors slammed open only for laughter to break out i recognized it as evergreen and bixslow.
"why the hell is my wife on the floor" freed demanded as i tightened my eyes feeling laxus eyes on my back.
"get this damn guild cleaned up and try to keep your clothes on we have kids in this guild hall" laxus commanded as he walked up to the second floor every one shuffling around i kept my hands over the girls eyes as we headed for the infirmary.
I let them sit there as i teleported to the second floor as i saw laxus looking down at the first fkoor in amusement.
"you should have seen it from my perspective i walked in to see people with their birthday suits only amd babies giggling but their my fiance is fully clothed covering two kids eyes while she shuts hers tightly like the most innocent person in the world it was truely funny" he said as i blushed  kicking at imaginary dirt. Watching as natsu comforted nashi who was crying.
"that baby is scared for life" laxus said as i nodded.
"never even got to crawl and she is seeing that." i said as he laughed nodding. We watched as the guild got cleaned up.
"whats your resolution" i asked suddenly as he quirked an eye brow.
"if i tell you it wont happen" he said as i smiled nodding.
"can i have a hint about what it is" i asked as he laughed
"you" he told me as i smiled nodding my resolution was about him as well so it made ne feel better.
"thats good" i said grabbing ahold of his hand as he pulled me over closer to him.
We sat there in peace until gramps walked through the door looking around.
"why is my guild burnt" master asked looking at natsu.
"someone tried to attack nashi" natsu said.
"what go find them ill give them a beating for nessing with one of my great grands" master said as i laughed.
"master the guild had a brawl and she almost got hit with debres" i explained as he nodded with a quick breath. Before going to nashi who giggled.
"well you brats destroyed the guildhall that means punishment" master said and i noticed he was more than drunk far feom sober he climbed onto the bar counter as ever one watched him and he..... Pulled his pants down laxue quickly covered my eues before i could see anything as the guild members started screaming at master to pull his pants up as babies and adults started to cry.
"gramps pull your damn pants up before i shock you" laxus commanded turned away fr9m his grandfather who chuckled pulling up his pants as everyone cried their eye sight gone. I thanked laxus for covering my eyes.
Flash back ends.
"that was quite a um new years" grey said as everyone groaned.
"you have no idea" erza said as she rocked violet to sleep.
Sorry its really short.... Its christmas eve!!!!!!!!