chapter 24

I looked at myself in the mirror turning to the side as my eyes traveled over my small head tossed into a neat bun baby hair sticking out making me look sexier I had on dress it had a blue top piece and a teel blue tail dress. something was missing I scanned my body from my chest to my flat stomack my small waist and wide hips.

"something wrong babe you have a frown on your face" laxus said walking into the room wearing casual clothing. I shook my head.
"nothing really im jysr trying to figure out what my outfit needs" i said tilting my head giving him access to my neck as he kissed it.
"maybe this" he said pulling a beautiful necklace around my neck i smiled as he smirked against my cheek.
"ready for Christmas" he asked me as I nodded.
"your going to love your gifts" I told him as he smiled.
"Im sure I will come on we are already fashionably late" he said as i smiled.
"I know I think we should cancel and say we fell asleep" i said as he chuckled pulling ne into him as he teleported us outside the guild. Calmly i see the guild jampacked with people juvia stormed over to me.
"who plans a party and is late for it" she scolded as i laughed waving her off laxus disappeared into the crowd.
"finally lucy come up and give your speech" erza said as i walked through the crowd occasionally speaking to people climbing on stage as everyone clapped. Weird I didnt say anything. Smiling i move hair out of my face. I waited as everyone quieted down bringing the mic to my lips.
"hey ladies and gentlemen as you all or most of you know me as lucy heartfilia fairytail's resident celestial mage. I joined fairytail almosr two years ago but in reality it was almost 9 years ago and surprisingly this is my first christmas with them. My life has been greatly affected by this guild from kidnapping to engagement" I say raising my hand as everyone cheered.
"i met my bestfriend, my comrades and the love of my life in this guild" i said as people started screaming out.
"we love you lucy" i knew it was a guildmember.
"i have cried, laughed, faught, argued and joked with every last member of this guild they have shared traditions of fairytail and today i wanted to start a new one" i said smiling as storm started crying reaching for me.
Picking him up i looked around the guild as i continued.
"Fairytail is proud to host a fairy's christmas where we love smile sing and dance the night through like a family so forget all your worries and fears because here at fairytail... Everyone is family and family is everything thank you enjoy your night" i said about to walk off when the thunder legion rushed on stage pulling me back to my place ever grabbing the mic.
"yall heard it yourselves folks fairytail sings and to start karaoke who better to do it than the light of the fairy's" she said as everyone cheered. I looked at her in mortification as she handed me the mic a song starting i looked at the screen to see it read male verse.

"Yeah
Oh yeah" came a males voice that sounded an awful lot like laxus walking closer i looked on in surprise as a smirking laxus sang into the mic. I didnt know he could sing. It looks like the crowd is just as shocked.

[Verse 1: laxus dreyar & lucy heartfilia]
"Oh, honey
Why you looking like that
Didn't I tell you I'd have you hooked
By the morning you'll be coming back, oh" he sand as i covered my mouth not liking this surprise i feel so slow. Realizing it was my turn to sing i brought the mic up to my lips. Inhaling as i started my verse
"Oh, baby
Why you making that face
Like you didn't accept that my body would have you so out of place" as i sang everyone cheered guildmembers listening in shock
"Oh, baby" laxus said joining me on stage

[Pre-Chorus: Laxus dreyar & lucy heartfilia]
"Honey, don't worry
You are on your way to heaven
Just relax (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)" laxus sang as i was back up

[Chorus: Luke James & Jude Demorest]
"I don't want to hurt you
I just wanna blow your mind
Tonight imma leave you breathless
Breathless (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)" i sang hitting the high notes perfectly
"And I know I'm a rebel
Baby, hope that you don't mind
I just wanna leave you breathless
Breathless (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)" he sang spinning me around after i did my part.