chapter 15

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know a lot of time skips will occur after this chapter. Enjoy reading also starting tommorow im hoing back and editing the story it could use so serious help with all the grammatical errors. Also I plan to do a christmas special hope you like it.
Lucy pov one week later
I sat in the chamber thinking to myself. Its so lonely down here the only company I get are the screams of my fellow prison mates that want justice. I dont know if I can take this much longer just a week has me wanting to be wrapped in laxus arms as he tells me everything will be ok. But that can't happen or else the guild would be disbanded. Wiping my eyes before the tear could fall I listened as a set of footsteps came towards my cell.
"Lucille heartfilia come with me" a foot soldier stated opening up the cell. Sluggishly getting up as he gripped my forearm tightly that was sure to leave a bruise. Walking out of the chambers into the light I squint allowing my eyes to refocus. The foot soldier dragging me along I realized I was going on trial. Being forcefully pushed into the room landing flat on my face as the doors closed. Quietly getting up I see jura looking at the door in outrage.
"that is no way to treat someone of such class" a lady yelled as I looked around. Seeing I was not facing the magic council but the ten wizard saints. Standing up I bowed in greeting.
"lucy stand we have not called you here as I sign of punishment" jura said as the others nodded.
"lets get right down to business so you can get out of here." a guy that looked like a tree stated.
I nodded as the eight people straightened up.
"ok makarov could not be here because of obvious reasons so it is us eight due to you magically ability and powers we would like to offer you a spot as one of the ten wizard saints seeing how yajima has gone into retirement" wolfeim stated as I looked at them in shock.
"um I dont know what to say" I said as they all looked at me.
"well the names warrod and all you need to say is... Yes" the tree man proclaimed.
"No thank you... Im sorry im really honored and all but my heart is just not in it. Fame is not a reason I wanted to become a wizard I became a wizard so I could help people not so I could be reconized by people its really a great motion but I want to stay the same rank as all my lived ones at fairytail. I just wanna be with my love ones" I said as I fell to the ground in a heap as I covered my eyes crying. A hand was placed on my shoulder looking up i see it was jura.
"lucy my friend your reason for usimg magic is noble none the less I know if your father were to still be Alive he would have bragged to each and everyone of us about your accomplishments" jura said smiling as i rubbed my eyed.
"Did you know my father" I asked timidly. As they all nodded.
"lucy see that seat right there" warrod said pointing to the chair that was empty and gave off the most details.
"that was his chair you are the only one we will ever let sit there" wolfeim stated.
"believe it" the woman said.
"as long as we breathe on this earth" gold mine stated.
"was my father..." i trailed off.
"no your father was not a member of the ten wizard saints in our glory days he was known as 'The jury' " master bob said.
"deciding what happened to those who failed to obey the law" jura said.
"but then he met you mother may she rest in peace and he decided it was no longer his calling" warrod stated.
"so he only did his dealings ever so often he occasionally brung you when you were first born poor yajima got a mouth ful of pee " said goldmine
"makarov only joined afterwards he has never seen your father " warrod stated
"but oh he's heard of him we were hoping you could follow your fathers legacy but we were to late" master bob solemnly admitted.
"youve created your own legacy that we can tell many others will look up to." jura explained as I smiled in happiness.
"your free to go but remember to visit" warrod told me handing me a letter as I was teleported right infront of the fairytail guild. Pushing the doors open frantically I saw the guild members look up in shock.
"Im back" I called out with a smile breaking onto my face.
"LUCY" everyone screamed as they tackled me. I let out a laugh as they all bombarded me with questions.
"why did it take so long"
"Did they hurt you"
"whats in your hands"
I looked down as master pulled them all off. The letter said makarov so I handed it to him.
"dear makie that girl has truly blossomed into a wonderful mage so has your guild. She denied becoming a wizard saint for important reasons such as wanting magic to help others not gain fame. Jude has raised a fine daughter. Any way since she turned down wizard saint rank as an important elder of the fairytail guild I now make her s-class she is my legacy makie take good care of her. With love warrod" he read as my eyes almost pooped out of its sockets.
"what treeman is a member of the guild!" i screamed as everyone loomed at me.
"you denied being a wizard saint" erza yelled as I shrunk back in fear.
"well yeah i mean so many others deserve that rank" i stated rubbing my neck sheepishly.
"well heres a rank you deserve mrs s-class" master said as i looked at him in shock.
"you had a recommendation thats automatic s-class" he stated as I smiled in thought.
"no way lucy got s-class before me" natsy and grey screamed as erza bashed their heads in.
"yes and she deserves it congradulations lucy I think you should go see laxus he is at his house with chloe" she stated as I nodded running out of the guild.
Juvia pov
Lyon took juvia on a mission with him to the spa resort it was really nice a soothing we finally finished the mission and now we were walking alone in the city. The night was so beautiful. Suddenly lyon stopped juvia looked to see a beautiful waterfall up ahead racing over juvia laughed as happiness surged throughout me.
"my love look its very pretty" juvia stated turning around to see lyon looking at juvia with such intensity juvia could melt.
"juvia you make me a better man and have given me everything I could ask for. A love and a child I dont want to live a day with out you by my side so juvia my one and only please tell me you will marry me"  lyon stated getting on one knee. Juvia can not believe this is happening wiping the fallen tear juvia nodded.
"juvia loves you lyon so juvia will marry you" juvia claimed tackling lyon as juvia kissed all over his face. He laughed sliding a gorgeous diamond ring onto juvia's finger.
"alright mrs.juvia vastia" lyon stated kissing me. This moment was pure bliss.
Lucy pov.
Climbing through laxus bedroom window sneakily I saw chloe knocked out on his bed. Smiling I heard the shower running. Picking the lock i walked in to see his shower door fogged. Stripping out of my clothes i quickly teleported behind him in the shower holding him as he tensed turning around looking at me in shock.
"blondie" he asked a little unsure.
" the one and only" i said as he hugged me.
"don't leave like that ever again my heart can't take it I love you to much" he whispered as I gasped looking up.
"I love you to" I said kissing him as he held my waist depening the kiss.